Sympathy Twins

(This is Wario and Yuri story. This is just a fanon/canon. Also Fatal Frame is by TECMO KOEI while WarioWare is by Nintendo and Ko Takeuchi. I'm pretending Yuri Is Wario's Twin Brother)

~Wario's Side~

1990

Miku Hinasaki is born, along with Mafuyu Hinasaki.

When they turn 12, we were born.

Mario and Me, Wario. I was the big Brother, Mario is my Little Brother

I call Mafuyu "Mafuyu Nii-San" while Mario calls him "Mafuyu Nii-chan"

Although, My life was was normal. Until, i became obsessed with Money after Mother told me that if i'm work well, She will give me Money for everything. Mario don't like it when Mother says and instead just want to care Mother.

Two days ago, Mother got hanged herself, and me and Mario were Separated from Miku. And we were adopted by Yuri's Parents, We were live a happy life.

When we were 15 years old, Yuri's mother/my Stepmother/Foster Mother went to hospital because she was having a baby. We were worried, and tell mother to push. Until, Yuri is Born.

Yuri Kozukata.
She was my Twin Sister. My REAL Twin Sister

Because I don't have any Twin Sister, I'm feeling Lonely.

We were so glad to have a Twin Sister, until...

My Stepfather/Foster Father/Yuri's father changed. he then punished me, Mario and Mother for no reason.
He neglected me so much, That My hatred toward Father growing.

I can sense that i will...be a Bad Boy.

I bully Mario and Yuri, Father's rage and punishment makes me Stronger...

Stronger.
Harder.

I love this pain, During the time. Father always punish me. I hate him.
But, Mother saw what am i doing. Mother saw it all.

Mother was crying, and begun have a Fight with father. And sobbed when Father left.

~Yuri Side~

My father left after a fight with Mother, The only left is Mother, Mario and Wario.
Mother can't keep Mario and Wario stay with Me longer, she sent them to Mushroom Kingdom far away.
I was so lonely, no one cares me. But, i realized.

That i found his notes, about The reason why Father neglect my Family.

He befriends with Miku's Parents and Care me more than My Family and Everybody else,
That's why we adopted Wario and Mario as my brothers. My REAL Brothers

~Wario's Side~

When We lived in Mushroom Kingdom, I was now a man who hates everybody ever since My real Father Masato died when she was young. I also hate Mario and My foster Father, and i love Peach so much until she hates me.

When i came to Diamond City for the first Time...I saw Miku Hinasaki, but with a little changed.
She became a Collage student with Mafuyu Nii-san. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: Nii-san means Brother in japan btw)
I was so happy to meet her again,

Until...one night. We ended up in Himuro Mansion because It's been 9 days since Mafuyu Nii-san didn't came home.

Until, I know that.

Kirie stole Mafuyu Nii-san.

We had a fight with her to get Back Mafuyu Nii-san, and assembling the Holy Mirror when the camera Blast and there was a mirror piece inside.
We finally glad that Kirie became a Rope Shrine Maiden and locked the Hell Gate for the Himuro and the world. But, Mafuyu Nii-san want to stay with Kirie, and we were collapsed when a rock fell on us.

He then tells a story,
About Kirie's Pain, in the Himuro's..Two feelings and the Calamity

We woke up outside the Himuro, and saw the souls go back where it belongs.
After that...

"Ever since that day, I stopped saying things, that Other people don't see"

That's why, I then begun building WarioWare Inc. when there was a New Pyoro game, and refuse to pay my Employee friends Ever since Mafuyu Nii-san died. Mafuyu used to care me and make me a good person a lot when i'm Angry or Evil.

I then begun make Wario Bowl, when i don't have cash in the Safelock. But, i went too far and Wear the pot i stole from Luxeville and became...

Wario.....DELUXE

~Yuri's Side.~

I heard everything, about Wario. My Twin Brother became Wario Deluxe. Because of that, I don't want to Go to Diamond City anymore. I then walked in the park until i saw that i was in Diamond City destroyed By My Deluxe form of My Twin Brother.

I called his name, he saw me. Finally.

I remember.

after My parents died in a traffic accident, i thought i want to die by Jumping off from the cliff ever since my Twin Brother is in Mushroom Kingdom. However, Hisoka stopped me and now i was her Assistant.

And Finally, after i tell him about out Family Died, the pain we had through. And told the truth about My Father.

He was crying.

Crying about the Pain that he suffered and why he stole the pot Of Luxeville.

I hugged him, wet in the rain. He hugged back too. I was also sad to see him suffered like this.

So, i removed the pot and he became normal after i take him to my New Home. Hisoka seems like she knows Wario and always don't like him. But, after i tell him about everything. She felt sorry for him and take him to my Room.

~Wario and Yuri's Side~

Wario and Yuri: After all of this Madness Ended. We now know why we were born in a Negative way. We then saw the Sunshower in the mountains.

And we hoped.

That this day, will be better