「treize」

"So, you called him a slut, realized you were wrong and still didn't apologize?"

Hoseok could visualise Yoongi's disapproving stare even through the speakers of his phone. He groaned, hoping his frustration would be heard from the other line of the call.

"It's not like that..." He paced around his room, snatching a random pair of sweatpants and shirt and threw it inside his bag. Dance practice starts at 6 today. He still had time.

"What is it then?" Yoongi quizzed. "Ah shit, it's almost empty. Hoe, we have to go makeup shopping soon." He added softly.

The older was painting his nails. Black because that color contrasted well with his skin - what he does not say is that he also liked it a lot when Jin calls him his Goth Baby. Hoseok  chuckled. It had been a while since the duo went out together. He missed it.

"It's just- i don't know. It feels stupid to apologize. Dude was trying to stir shit up and i snapped. He was making it sound like him and Namjoon had stuffs going on," the younger grumbled.

He threw himself on his bed and finally grabbed his phone. The screen was facing Hoseok's ceiling. He turned it around to look at his best friend.

Yoongi was delicately applying a transparent coat on his pinkie, shaking his head at his hands in a cute manner. Hoseok could not blame him. Even he knew that he sounded ridiculous.

"Honestly, you're being a real asshole. Grow the fuck up, man. You're acting like past struck up high schooler Hoseok and god forbid I ever lay eye on that bastard."

Hoseok chuckled at that remark. Yoongi never had a filter. He said whatever came to his mind. And that was why Hoseok trusted him so much.

"You're right. But it's not just my fault. It was like he was waiting for me to get angry- to make a mistake and call me out for it. He got into Namjoon's face and kissed him and then giggled." Hoseok made a face. He was particularly displeased at the kissing for some reason.

Yoongi glared at him through the screen, "Wasn't that part of the game, tho? Technically he did nothing wrong. And it's not like you like Namjoon anyway," he loudly exclaimed and watched his best friend closely, "Why would you be mad?" He quizzed sarcastically.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow. Yoongi was doing it again. The same expression as Taehyung that night that pissed him off. Eyebrows furrowed, lips in a frown and eyes calculating and waiting. Was Hoseok just dense or was everyone just being weird?

"I don't hate him," he mumbled finally.

The older sighed again -a common occurrence with Min Yoongi- and held his gaze through the screen.

"Well at least you're not ignoring the kid."

Hoseok chuckled airily at that.

He think back to the last few days how he could barely make eye contact with Namjoon because he kept remembering how horribly he treated Taehyung, how many lunches he missed with the younger because he could barely hold a conversation without his brain freezing and how many nights he 'stayed to the dance studio late' to avoid bumping into him.