abilities

Passive Ability: I See You - Hacked enemies and their teammates (if they're close by) can be seen through walls for the duration they're hacked for.

Tactical Ability: Hack - Throw a mini-robot that latches onto an enemy and hacks them, disabling their tactical ability and ultimate ability for six seconds.

Ultimate Ability: ???

In a month, you got the letter.

"Hello -----.

You've been accepted into The Apex Games!"

The letter had the details of where to go, and the date you needed to be there, which was in a couple of days. It also contained the names of your teammates. Not the real names, however. But you could find that out yourself. Their names were Mirage and Octane. So, you decided to do a little researching. That wasn't too bad, right? 

You already recognized Octane as the well-known daredevil. But, not knowing his real name, you researched anyways. Mirage's name happened to be Elliott Witt, and Octane's was Octavio Silva. You could've just asked for their names once you would meet them in a couple days, but that was just too easy!

You were nervous. For the entire month you've been building technology for your abilities. Of course, you made the mini-robot that would latch onto an enemy and hack their technology, and you could see that enemy through walls during the duration that they're hacked. But you were struggling with an ultimate ability.

Stealth? Maybe going invisible for a couple of seconds? Hacking the map to find enemy locations? There were many possibilities. But the letter stated that you had to have your ultimate ability done in two days. Just two. Of course, if you came up with a good idea, you could have that completed in two days, but you had no idea what to do.

You decided to give your brain a break, maybe that would help. Resting your head on your pillow and laying your arms on your stomach. Octane the Adrenaline Junkie and Mirage the Holographic Trickster. 

This was going to be fun.