Fun times

"What are you more feeling? Action, horror, comedy, romance"? I asked Dylan.I sat down next to him in my room.I put popcorn on my nightstand, and we both were laying out on my bed.Dylan shrugged his shoulders."I don't care, I don't watch movies enough to know what I like".

"Well we'll have to change that", I said walking over to my shelves.I had two shelves in the corner of the room, one for books, and one for movies.I decided on a horror because they are the best.I put the movie in and sat back down on the bed.We faced the Tv and watched the trailers pop up.

"What did you put in"? I leaned back down beside him and laid my head on the pillow.He was in the same position as me."You'll see".He put his arm around me a I moved closer to him.We haven't put a title on our relationships yet but it was clear on how we felt about each other.He made me feel so safe, and I just love his personality.

The movie IT started playing and I smiled.I read the book over ten times and I love the movie.Dylan looked so confused and I could tell he's never seen the movie before.We sat there and watched the movie, I got up a couple times to refill the popcorn and added tons of butter.Dylan was holding the bowl of popcorn and next thing I knew the popcorn went flying everywhere when Dylan jumped.He quickly cleaned up the mess and I busted out laughing.We both sat up and I smiled.

Dylan blushed and looked down."Killing vampires is your daily routine but you can't handle a clown"? I said while laughing.He turned his head and looked at me like I was insane.His eyes were shocked and curious.

"That clown kills and eats kids!I have the right to be frightened!"

That just made me laugh even harder.I was clutching my stomach because it hurt.He just glared at me and shook his head.Dylan was too much for me sometimes.

We sat there and finished the movie.I could hardly focus because of Dylan  jumped and screamed at the Tv multiple times saying,"If you hurt another kid I will drive my sword in you...don't think I won't", he said with a serious expression.

We soon fell asleep on my bed.I was laying on his chest with his arm around me.I felt so calm and secured that I would have stayed there forever.