Welcome to...WATCH OUT!

Before we start I just want to say hope you like it! I had decide that I'm redoing the story.☺

~Wolf_chan

Things to remember..

Y/N = Your name

H/C=Hair color

F/_ = Favorite something * like drink or cake..something!*

E/C= Eye color

G/P = Godly Parent (You wont be needing this though)

Your Prov:

UGH. I hate going home it's the one place I don't want to go right now. So how about I go to... As I walk away from school, I decide to go to the beach. It was the one place that cleared my mind. After both of my parents died, I was adopted to a new family. They were nice for most of my life but all of a sudden it went down hill. Anyway, as I made it to the beach  I watched the waves, it always calms me down. Little did I know that someone or something was watching me. 

As I sat there slowly falling a sleep I heard a noise from behind me. It was a dog but scary and HUGE! (it was a hell hound) It started coming closer to me about to jump when water was splashed on it. The dog or thing was surprised. It's eyes looked at something and ran. I was confused. WHAT THE ACTUAL....when I turn around to sit and look back at the water, I saw a HUGE horse with wings. It looked at  me , I was scared. It was waiting for me to go on it. I didn't know if I was dreaming or not but I went on.

*Time skip from Bob the titan!*

The horse flew above a field of strawberries.All of a sudden the field turned into a camp. I was shocked! How the hell did something like a field turned into a camp, A FRICKEN CAMP! The horse was about to land somewhere near a entrance when it went farther. We land at some beach. A boy with black hair and sea green eyes was there. I went off the horse and ran to the guy. "HELPADOGTHINGTRIEDTOKILLMEBUTTHEN..." before I can finished the man stood up "Clam down, are you new here?" asked the guy "Um what do you mean is this a camp cause I didn't sign anything??" I respond. He laugh...HE LAUGH?!?! How could he laugh and the fact A FRICKEN HORSE WITH WINGS IS BEHIDE ME and he acted like this was NORMAL!! "No, this is camp half-blood this camp, It's not a normal one. I'm surprise that Blackjack brought you here not at the front." he said. He tried to grab my hand but I pulled away. "huh, whats wrong?" he said "WHAT DO YOU THINK! I had to jump on a random flying ho..i mean Blackjack and had to see a weird dog and now you trying to bring me some where and I don't even know your name!" I yell. A girl came toward the guy "PERCY!? Who is that?" the girl said. Rude much. "Annabeth calm this girl just in came with blackjack" said Percy. I was taping my foot hoping I could get his attention "Oh sorry, this is my girlfriend Annabeth and I'm Percy." said the gu..I mean Percy "What is this place?" I say "Wait before I tell you, whats your name?" "I'm..."

!BOOM!

───────────────────────────────────────

───▐▀▄───────▄▀▌───▄▄▄▄▄▄▄─────────────

───▌▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▐▄▀▀▒██▒██▒▀▀▄──────────

──▐▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄────────

──▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄──────

▀█▒▒▒█▌▒▒█▒▒▐█▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌─────

▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐───▄▄

▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▄█▒█

▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▀─

▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀───

▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌────

─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐─────

─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌─────

──▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐──────

──▐▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▌──────

────▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀────────

So I hope you like it so far! I am having a hard time deciding what to do with the story, I might put it on hold because I'm going to start a new book called "Square?" It's a Naruto fan fic. Um I don't know if it should be a Y/n book thing or It should be my oc??? 

~Wolf_chan