-prologue-

-prologue-

I stuff one last t-shirt into the duffel bag, then zipping it up with a large amount of force. I will have to leave many things so it's easier to move around without drawing too much attention to myself, but I don't really mind aslong as I'm out of here. I can't stand it anymore, I don't know what it is, but I need to be as far away from it as possible. Maybe it's my sick father, or my damn mom, all those other assholes that surround me, or maybe it's just that feeling I get every time I loose hope that something, anything will happen that will make me feel like I have a reason to be alive. I'm just done with it all, I'm sick of this damn city, this state that I've lived in for seventeen years, and I bet you that no one would care if I just got up and left.
So that's what I'm going to do, why not? I mean, I bet theres so much more out there, something atleast slightly more exciting than the average routine I carry out daily, weekly, yearly. Nothing is different, nothing has changed.
I'll be eighteen in three months, but I'm not going to waste another second waiting and wishing that something will happen, I'm going to make something happen. However, offcourse my mother wouldn't let me go, she'd say no without a second thought, even though when I'm actually here she doesn't seem to care, so I guess I'm going to have to run away.
I don't know where, and I don't care, not at the moment, I just need to leave, especially before it all happens. It's going to happen, sooner than I think too, and I don't want to be here when it does. I can't be here.
With one more look at my old house, I wrap my coat tighter around my body, and I run the fuck away.

-

a/n it's short af ik the other chapters mostly won't be nearly that short, this is just a small peek I guess. the rest is coming kindof soon I'm just a bit busy with my other fic "ignite" atm, I hope none of this is tempting or affects your actual life okay just had to say that okay bye