34

I was just sitting in a tree away from the candy shop. I decided to get some fresh air. I felt uneasy. Like something bad was about to happen.

I signed looking up at the dark sky. I was lost in thought when my soul pager suddenly went off. I looked at it my eyes widened. Arrancar were on the move.

I watched their movements. And I growled. They were making a hit list killing anyone who had spiritual pressure. I looked seeing everyone cable of fighting were being confronted expert for one. The boy my brother called chad.

Ichigo and Rukia were on the way but I decided to go as well. Something just told me to. I grabbed my soul candy that was Yuki the duck and swallowed it.

My soul was forced out of my body leaving the artificial soul in my gigia. I used a flash step to get there just in time to see Rukia take out the Arrancar. I smiled. She was good. My gigai was soon beside me.

"Is everything alright, " she asked in a squeaky voice.

"yea seems I was worried for no reason, " I said.

I pulled out my soul pager figuring out where I should go next. But my eyes widen.  I didn't need the soul pager to feel the sudden and strong spiritual pressure moving towards us.

I spun around to see a hand in Rukia's chest. Ichigo ran at the Arrancar only to be forced back by a blast. He activated his Bankai and I placed my hand on the hilt of my zanpakuto preparing to go in at any moment.

Their fight went to the sky and Ichigo was smashed to the ground. I could feel his inner hollow coming out. I looked at my gigia and nodded. She went down restraining my brother who looked at me shocked.

"Akiko let me go." he demanded.

"no, just stay there and watched brother. I was sent here for a reason, " I said.

The Arrancar landed in front of me.

"I ask that you fight me instead, " I said.

He smiled at me.

"a captain how interesting, " he said.

That's when my brother noticed the captains cloak and looked at me shocked.

"shes the person to become a captain in the shortest amount of time. She hasn't even achieved Bankai yet and has been recognised as worthy to be captain, " my gigai said.

I drew my zanpakuto and pointed it in front of the Arrancar. I slashed through the air but he ducked and went to kick me. I placed my hand on his leg and jumped over him and behind him stabbing him in the shoulder.

I blocked his fist as he spun around to attack me. We were both pushed back. He smiled and ran towards me. I moved to the side dodging him and he spun around kicking me in the gut. I was sent flying into a wall.

"AKIKO!" my brother called.

The Arrancar laughed. I stood up and emerged from the ruble shocking them.

"you're tougher than you look, " he said.

"i haven't properly introduced myself. Akiko Kurosaki. Captain of squad three. Please to meet you. And this is my zanpakuto. Fly, Sora, " I said.

There was a large gust of wind blowing the debris away. The Arrancar laughed.

" Grimmjow jaegerjaquez, Arrancar number six, " he said.

He drew his zanpakuto. We ran forward and our blades clashed. He was strong. An air blast was sent at him sending him down. I cut through the air sending an air blade cutting through him.

Grimmjow laughed. He wasn't taking this seriously.

~~~~

"her zanpakuto is a strong element based power. It manipulates the air around it. It's beautiful and strong. She's truly amazing, " the gigia said to Ichigo.

Ichigo watched his sister in awe. He never imagined she was this strong. He only saw a portion of her strength in the soul society. But he became worried as the battle suddenly changed.

~~~~

My eyes widened as a cero was shot at me. I bought my zanpakuto in front of me and the wind barrier was formed. But I was knocked back with a few gashes.

He came down on me and I rolled away gaining a cut on my upper arm. Dammit, he's starting to take this more seriously.

He appeared behind me and I managed to turn around only to be stabbed through the shoulder. I winced in pain but looked at my pager to see they sent a request for Gentei Kaijo. I looked back at the Arrancar. Let's try and finish this before Gentei Kaijo is approved.

He ran at me again and I just managed to block him. But his hand was pushed through my injured shoulder. I hissed in pain. He jumped back smiling.

I cut through the air multiple times sending air blades at him. He managed to dodge some but still gained multiple gashes. He laughed like a maniac.  He went to stab me and I was going to block him however my brother appeared in front of me blocking the attack.

"you fool stop, " I growled.

I could feel him losing control of his hollow. Grimmjow went to attack and Ichigo wasn't ready. So I pushed Ichigo away gaining a zanpakuto through my gut.

I felt blood drip down my mouth as Ichigo yelled at me. I heard Rangiku speak and I smiled trying to hide my pain.

"Gentei Kaijo has been approved, " she said.

At the base of my neck appeared the insignia for squad three. The Marigold. A blast of my spiritual pressure was let out along with three others.