SAY MY NAME

I had been doing yoga exercises on the living's room floor; now I was lying peacefully on my back as I was with my headphones on listening to some music to relax even more. I really loved starting the day this way.

My eyes were closed while I took deep breaths when I felt his presence over me. I carefully opened one eye to confirm my suspicion, and yes, he was there. Jared stood at my feet and he was stunning as always. I smiled as I locked my eye again.

Jared was wearing one of his jersey track pants from "Fear of god" brand and – being true to himself – a Gucci's white almost transparent silk shirt. I adored that kind of shirts, the reason? They had two strips of cloth on the collar, originally designed to tie a bow at the level of the neck, but Jared barely used it like that. He liked to leave a few buttons opened and those strips loosed showing part his brawny chest and making me crazy.

Yet with my eyes fastened, I pulled the earphones out wanting to focus my attention on him. At the same time my bare foot tried to touch his left leg but failed. "Come closer." I said, finally opening my eyes. Jared was smiling flirtatiously and only made one step. But it was enough for me, this time when I stretched out my leg to reach his, I succeed.

My right foot patted the front of his left leg and moved slowly to the backside and then went up to the back of his knee. My other foot mimicked those actions. By caressing his legs like this I got the opportunity to bring him a bit closer, because he made another step forward.

Jared's icy blue eyes were locked in mine, I could tell he was fascinated with the situation even if he was playing hard to get.

When I thought I had him close enough to perform my next move, I put my feet back on the ground. Jared let out a grunt of discontent at the absence of contact. It was my turn to smile devilishly at him.

Changing my lying position, I sat down. My head was inches from his waist now. And I could appreciate closely the bulge on his pants.

"Someone's in a chipper mood this morning..." I voiced as my left palm stroked his right leg again making its way up until I reached his bottom. Meanwhile my right one was caressing his thigh, nearby his member. My gorgeous boyfriend moaned when I squeezed his butt slightly, and I bit my lower lip with evident desire.

I could see his arousal just in front of my eyes, and I took matters into my own hands, literally. I started stroking his hardness trough the fabric with the hand I had closer. The little moans that were escaping from his sensual lips made my own center wetter.

"I want you." I confessed squeezing again his ass and stopping the movements of my other hand. I was looking up at him, and his only response was a mischievous smile. I was getting desperate with his lack of words. "Cat got your tongue?" I inquired raising my eyebrows. And I received a gesture as a reply again: a shrug. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, challenge accepted. I'll make you purr my name, honey." I stated.

I grabbed with my both hands the strips of his shirt. Wrapping a bit of cloth around my fists, I pushed the straps down to make Jared duck his head. Following my orders, he brought his face to mine. Once he had his rosy lips a few inches from mine, I captured him in a kiss.