#01

hai, I'm Mya (aka Mikes) and this is my first Larry story (on this account. My other account has like eight stories) so yeah 😜😁🙊
1 chapter = 1-day x

• • •

"MY LIFE IS OFFICIALLY  OVER!" Louis wailed, shoving a Mini Mars Bar into his mouth, "I literally have no one who loves me!" he added with a mouth full of chocolate, fresh tears rolling down his already tearstained cheeks.

"Yeah, so I don't exist to you." Niall grumbled, placing his chin on his palm and putting his elbow on the armrest, "Louis, it's four pm. You need to get out of bed. You need to stop crying over-"

"DON'T...Don't say his name!" Louis cut in, glaring at his best friend, "Oh, look, Aria's snogging Ezra," he pointed to the TV. Niall looked over and hummed, "Ezra Fitz is fit," Louis stated, laughing crazily at his own terrible joke.

Niall rolled his eyes fondly. He fished his phone from his pocket, checking the message that he got from Andy, "LOUIS, GET YOUR ARSE UP NOW!" he exclaimed, jumping up from his seat and running over to Louis' closet.

Louis blinked at his friend, snuggling more into his blanket and sending Niall a glare, "My booty is not moving from this bed." he said with a curt nod.

"That booty is gonna move from that bed, even if I have to force you." When Louis didn't move from his spot, Niall walked over to him and took him by his ear, effectively dragging him out of the bed.

"OW! Niall, you Irish twat, get off!" Louis shrieked in pain. Niall let go,  throwing an outfit at the other lad.

"Go get dressed," Niall ordered, pointing to the bathroom. Louis sulked and dragged his feet as he shuffled into the designated room.

***

When Louis came out of the bathroom, Niall wolf whistled from his place on Louis' bed, "You look so good!" he clapped his hands happily.

"I feel dead," Louis grumbled.

"Well, at least you don't look it!" Niall cheered. He hopped up from Louis' bed and grabbed the lad by his wrist, dragging him down the stairs and outside to his black Porsche.

Once the boys were seated in the car and Niall started to drive, Louis sighed deeply, "Niall where are we going?"

"Well, first we're going to pick up Andy." The blonde started, turning a corner, "Then we're going to a new club that opened down on the main street!"

"A-A club?" Louis asked worriedly, "No fucking way Niall. You know what I'm like when I'm at the club."

Niall shrugged, "Trust me, you'll like Babylon." he smirked, pulling up in front of Andy's house.

"How would you know?"

"I don't. The name just sounds funky and you like funky things." Niall honked his horn twice then waited as a blonde boy walked out one of the houses and got in the back seat, "Andy! My second main man!"

"Hey-Second main man? Who's your first?" Andy asked as he put his seat belt on.

Niall looked over at Louis and grinned. Andy got the hint and giggled. He put his earphones in and let the other boys have their own conversations.

***

It didn't take long for the boys to get to the main street. They got out of the car and walked over to the entrance.

However, instead of going to the back of the line, Niall went straight up to the bouncer and whispered something to him. The bouncer wasn't like one of those old, grumpy geezers. He was young with short, scruffy brown hair and brown eyes. He also had a few tattoos. When Niall pulled away from his ear, he smirked, opening the ribbon for Niall. Niall gestured for Louis and Andy to come over.