Really don't know

I wake up and I feel..... Exhausted!!..... Did I mention I'm exhausted?! Well fuck I am! I look over next to me and see Jungkook sleeping next to me... It still feels like a dream that I'm actually in his bed. BRO I ACTUALLY TOOK IT UP THE ASS!!  At this point I'm laughing hysterically,  while in excruciating pain. I look at Jungkook and see him smiling at me. "Good... Afternoon? " He looks confused. Maybe because he doesn't know what time it is. He looks at me "What time is it?" I knew it!! I look at the clock "it's 4pm" He jumps up out the bed like flash "Fuck! Gotta go pick up my brother Jimin!!" I was still looking at him because he's still naked!! I finally snap out of it "I'll go with you!" He smiles at me and walks to the bathroom. He calls his brother who seems quite pissed for leaving him at his uncles house for so long,  I believe that's what he said!  But I get dressed and drive with him to get his brother.

We arrive at this big ass house and my mouth is wide open. Then I see the most beautiful fucking tiny boy walk out.  Park Fucking JIMIN!! He waves slowly and I stiffen up a little. I whisper to Jungkook "Why didn't you tell me your brother was a GOD!?" He just rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead. Jimin gets in the car "Hey I'm jimin ... His OLDER brother" My eyes widen "Really?!  Bro wtf?!" Jungkook looks visibly agitated "Yea so?  I'm still taller and got a bigger pee-pee" Jimin laughs "You sound like a child 'pee-pee' people my age just say dick" I choke and Jungkook and Jimin look at me confused. Oh uh that always happens.

Jungkook smiles. I know what he's thinking. Yea I did suck it and almost.....never mind.

Me and Jungkook drop Jimin off at their house then we go get hobi.  And as always he has his hat on, a large shirt and sweat pants. If I hadn't fell in love with Jeon I would probably be dating Hobi. He was a fine man. We go back to Jungkook house and we introduced Jimin and Hobi to each other they seem to hit it off pretty good.

~JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I feel like this is a really typical ass love story. But I feel like I really like this boy. He's so damn soft and sexy. Also he has a nice ass and the way it moves while I hit..... I'm gonna stop. Overall he's fucking beautiful.

His best friend is a nice guy. He low key looks like a thot ha-ha. My brother keeps looking at him though. What is happening?! Jimin keeps putting his hair behind his ear and laughing at everything Hobi says. Tbh I see them as a couple. Wait- where are they going? You know what I'm not gonna even go they gonna do them.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•^•¥•¥•¥•¥•^•¥•¥•¥•¥^•¥•^•
Hey guys I'm back!!  I haven't been posting on here so I decided to be rare asf. Sorry for the wait!!  I finally updated though.... Thank you for reading!! 🍀🌸-Jira