LeSbINE ?!

We were all single, the two of my friends were single by choice and I was not. They were both lesbians that had gotten together once when they were younger but had remained friends, but I was the victim of a cruel breakup from my boyfriend just days before graduation.

Being with my two friends always made me feel slightly inadequate because they so easily exuded sexuality around me, whereas I felt embarrassed.

I once was doing my makeup before going out when my friend, Shyloh walked up to me in just a pair of fishnets and posed with her hand on her hip. Her perky round breasts bounced as she tossed her long, black hair over her shoulder. "Think I can bring a girl home tonight?" she asked me, jokingly.

I was star struck by her incredible sexiness and immediately looked down at my hand mirror instead. I was greeted with my own shocked face. "Um, probably," I said.

Shyloh walked over to where I sat in the kitchen chair and straddled my lap, facing me. He danced slowly with her hips gyrating and her body moving slowly up and down, like I was her carousel pony. "How about this, then?"

My hands hovered, frozen, on either side of her beautiful frame. "Sure, Shyloh, now get off me, go get ready!" I said, trying to laugh butonly succeeded in blushing.

"I need a yes!" she said, tossing her hair back and arching her spine, forcing her perfect breasts mere inches from my face. I could lean forward and rub my cheeks on her softness, even kiss her nipples. I kept my eyes glued on the opposite wall, however. I didn't want to be inappropriate with my friend, I couldn't afford to lose her.

"Yes," I said, finally forcing out a laugh. "Yes, you hottie, you can bring any girl home that you want."

"Mm!" she hummed happily. She continued sitting on my lap as she leaned over to the table and poured me a tequila shot from the bottle that was sitting beside my makeup. She poured one for herself and we clinked glasses before throwing the shots back. Her thighs were so soft and full, warm against mine. As I screwed up my face trying to get past the sharp taste of liquor, my hands took the chance to squeeze her legs, her skin was pleasantly interrupted by the fishnet material.

Shyloh squealed at my touch and got up, going back to the bedroom to find her little black dress.

My other friend emerged, Justine, smiling at me. "Why are you blushing?" she asked. She fixed her bright blue hair and her large gold hoop earrings in the mirror beside the door. Her slim eyes glanced over her petite tan body.

"I'm just blushing because Shyloh came in here topless," I said.

"Not so Shy," Justine joked.

"At least she's hot, it was a free show," I shrugged.

"She really is," said Justine, looking back at me. "It took inner strength to not get into the shower with her just now."

Justine's words stuck with me the rest of the night. The fantasy of seeing Justine naked and soapy in the shower, pressed up against Shyloh's shapely body rattled in my head with every beat of the songs that played in the clubs and bars. We hopped from one location to the next, leaving as soon as people started to pay too much attention. Guys pushed up against Shy and Justine, and their faces with scrunch with disgust as a sign it was time to go. They humored guys who spoke to them politely at the bar, buying them cheap drinks and watching their chests despite their attempt at manners. I was bought drinks too, but the drinks seemed to flow more toward Shy and Justine after they turned down the guys because "We're only into girls, mister!"

The men in the bar must have had the imagine of them showering together in their head as well. I couldn't blame them for finding them incredibly hot even after knowing they would never have them.