47.

"Are you sure you don't wanna be in any of the shoots?" Daniel whines, holding me in his arms trying to get me to change my mind.

I've thought about it. I don't want people to question me in the music video. I don't wanna get hate from the people back at school. Most of all I want to keep our relationship on the low low right now.

"Dani, I'm sick and I don't really want to be in it. I'm sure there are other girls that will be great in mine, Haylee's and Christina's spot so don't worry about it." I am not the jealous type when it comes to girls because I know Daniel loves me and wouldn't do anything to hurt me. My only fire starts when I see Kylie at school.

"You are irreplaceable." Daniel kisses my forehead the heads upstairs to get changed with the other boys into their clothes for the videos.

Their stylist is very nice. Her name is Diana and she looks just like Timothee but as a girl. We talked over coffee when the boys went out to grab props and to buy a new cello for Daniel in one of the shots. She is heading into college and majoring in the arts of fashion.

I have gone into the kitchen to grab me a hot chocolate and someone scares me as I turn around.

"Hello, Madison. I was just about to pour myself one. Mind if we do it together?" My mother asks smiling.

"Sure." I grin back. I told myself that I need to be better. Creating a relationship with wider people will make me somewhat better. I want to visit Timothee and talk to him about it.

My mother pulls out the cups while I head into the pantry.

"Where are the marshmallows?" I ask looking around the plain white room filled with food in cans and boxes.

"I think your brother took them. He's upstairs, check his room darling."

Darling. That's where I got my British mouth. I walk upstairs fixing the sleeves of Daniel's sweater that hugs my frame.

I knock on the door twice. No answer.

"Jamie?" I say pushing the door forward, realizing it is open.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I blurt out noticing the blonde sitting on top of my brother making out with him.

"Oh no, you're fine," the girl laughs and walks over to me, "I'm Lolita." She smiles. Seems nice.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I walk past her. I really don't tolerate with other girls especially at my age. I'm friends with a bunch of guys. I miss Haylee and Christina.

After receiving the marshmallows I head into mine and Daniel's room grabbing my phone and walking back downstairs in a hurry.

"Found them," I say opening the bag on the island and taking three and putting them in my own drink.

"Thank you, Maddie." My mother smiles then heads back into her own room.

"Getting closer huh?" My dad startles me, as I begin to sip from my cup.

"All we did was make hot chocolate. Don't flatter yourself, darling." I mimic my mom.

"Maddie, are you coming with? The boys are almost done." Diana asks me rushing down the stairs, gathering other clothes that the boys are taking for the extra shots.

"Yeah, give me a minute." I rush upstairs and into my room. I grab a black scarf and tie it around my neck, then pull on my uggs. I head into the bathroom grabbing my mascara and applying some to my eyes.

...

"How do I look?" Daniel asks me holding on to both of my hands.

"Mmm, Beautiful." I join our lips. I take a look at his gray sweater and fix the top of it by his neck. Daniel grabs my latte off of Zack, their photographer's car. I watch him take a sip as I grab it from him.

"Are you sure you don't wanna be in it?" Daniel asks me for the fifth time today.

"If you ask me again, you're sleeping on the couch. No, we already have a girl coming. Aspen? I think that's her name. She sounds nice." I say genuinely. Daniel gives me a look.

"So you are okay with it?" He asks me.

"You are sleeping on the couch." I roll my eyes playfully walking away from him as my wavy curls hit his face.

Daniel's POV

"Babe!" I yell as another car comes in and Maddie goes up to it.

I watch as a brunette girl walks out of the car. Her and Maddie shake hands. They both look very happy, smiling and laughing together. This is going better then I thought.

"This is Aspen, she will be playing the girl in You and Me at Christmas." Diana introduces the brunette as she walks up to give each of us boys a hug.

I stare into Maddie's eyes as Aspen hugs me. Maddie is smiling. She is happy and I am thankful for that.

...

"Okay thank you, Aspen, that is a wrap!" Zack says moving along to open the car door for Aspen to leave. I watch Maddie run up to her and say something and hand her a piece of paper.

"What was that?" I ask Maddie as she waddles her way over to me.

"My number, I told her to text me sometime, she is really nice." Maddie giggles fixing the collar on my plaid shirt.

"I love you." She puck her lips towards mine and I pucks back, connecting our lips.

"Alright boys time to get dressed for Kiss You This Christmas and for the photos!" Diana yells through a megaphone and Maddie laughs.

I look at her. She's beautiful. The best thing that has ever happened to me. I join our lips one last time.

"Dani, I'm gonna go home. Is that okay?" She rubs her eyes that look a bit puffy now. I nod and kiss her forehead pulling her into my chest.

"I'll be home soon baby girl. Get some rest and wash up. You need to get better in time for Christmas and your birthday." I whisper in her ear kissing it as she leaves my embrace.

"Hold me later Daniel. When I'm asleep. I sleep better with you there."

Her words melt me. I love her. I love her so much.

"Be home soon you sick baby." I push a strand of hair behind her ear and wave by as her and her dad pull out of the parking lot.

"Let's get this over with so I can sleep!" I yell at the top of my lungs and all the boys laugh.

"Get changed first DANIEL!" The boys shout back as I get changed into a scarf and a ridiculous coat.

...

I walk into the dark room that is lighted up with Maddie's phone screen. I take off my shirt then I join her as I sink on to the bed.

"Mmm," I say turning over to wrap my arms around her. I breathe into her wet air drying hair. The sweet smell.

"Daniel, do you love me?" She asks.

"Of course? Why did you ask?" I roll my hands around her bare shoulders.

"I don't know. You just didn't say it back at when I was about to leave." She keeps her face attached to her phone.

I move my hand to the power button and turn it off. I then move her face to turn around by using my finger that is under her chin.

"I love you. Forever and always." I put my pinky out and she does the same even though we can't see each other.

"I love you." We both say connecting our pinkies and staying like that. Drifting into the dark by closing our eyes.

I love her. I do...I do. Very much. I love that girl. She is the world to me. She is my world. Without her I am nothing.

She is my everything.