chapter one-september 20

"Omg, tyler idk your middle name Oakley,your the bestest in the whole world. thank you ,thank you."

"Your welcome skar, and p.s bestest doesn't seem like a real word."

"Well, I just made it one."whispered skarlet

_______________________________________________________________________

3 hours after skarlets bff tyler Oakley revealed his early bday gift to her, skar had already planned what was going to happen tomorrow. It was perfect that she lived in San Antonio, so she new the easiest ways to get places. Skarlet knew that she would take long to get ready tomorrow, so she would need to get up early, so good night skarlet.

September 21, 2014_________________________________________________

*beep*beep*beep*

"Ughhhh, shut up already tyler" "tyler?"

Skarlet realized that tyler wasnt making the noise and shot out of bed.soon after shooting out of bed she forgot to get and outfit ready. Skarlet not only overslept but was unprepared for today. So 30 minutes after the alarm went off she had her full out fit ready, I know what your thinking, she takes forever its not her fault that all she gets is clothing and shoes for any occasion.

An hour past, she was clothed and bathed all she needed was hair and a little bit of make up(eyeliner and mascara). When she was done she called up tyler and they headed for the show.

An hour later________________________________________________________

5sos had just finished playing skar and tyler had to go take a break and by some merchandise. When they got back they were just in time to see the final speaker being set up. About 4 minutes past before they saw 5 figures run out on stage, considering tyler and skar had front row seats, harry took a quick glance at skar, looked away, then looked back to wink at her. Tyler had taken many pics and videos and so did skarlet, one direction was half way through the show when every thing went black................................

_______________________________________________________________________

Woah! Cliff hanger. Hopefully u guys comment on my stories. Please vote and follow ILUV_LEEYUMPAYNE. P.S SRRY if its short but just a quick little thing so you guys know what they did