Chapter 7

Once everyone was off the plane I basically flew to the ground.

    Bond stared at me, blinking as I cried tears of joy.

    "Oh lord I really thought I was going to puke! I have never been so happy to see Canada!" I said happily.

    Blue Eyes rolled his eyes and lifted me up off of the ground.

    "I would stop that if I were you, you are drawing attention to yourself," He said.

    I huffed but self consciously moved closer to Blue Eyes.

    "Yea yea, whatever," I groaned. We went straight for one of the hotels and I had never been so happy to see Canada's "comforting" towns and lands after the flight.

    After we found a hotel I jumped on the bed happily. "You know what's better than the floors and ground? This fantastic, beautiful bed!" I sighed.

    "Look I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but as we came in here some of the residents stared at you as if they knew you," Bond said.

    I sat up in alarm. "Oh shit! You didn't sign me up as K Luciana did you?" I asked cautiously.

    "No, I haven't put your name on it," He said honestly. I sighed in relief.

    "Thank the heavens and everything above! But you still have to put me on it, the MI6 will not pay for my share, they will over my dead body," I snorted.

    He rolled his eyes. "Do I even have your real name?" He asked sternly, "Can't do that without a real name," He said.

    I was silent. Oh speaking of which, he rarely addresses me by K and I never told him my real name, I thought dumbly.

    "Oh I forgot to tell you my real name!" I snorted. "I just noticed that you never really call me by a name..." I trailed off awkwardly.

    I sighed, Do I really want to even tell him my name? Wouldn't it be better in the long run to not have my name out in the open? I thought awkwardly.

    I walked close to him and checked him for anything on him that could be recording the conversation. He froze and stared at me and I sighed when there was nothing.

    "Okay good, nothing on you," I sighed in relief. "I f I tell you, can you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked sincerely.

    "Fine, sure whatever you want," He said.

    I smiled and muttered under my breath. I snapped my eyes up to him and smiled. "My name is Martina de Rossi," I said. "Please don't tell anyone, it would be better if you didn't," I said awkwardly.

    "Martina," He tested the name out on his lips making me shiver. I love the way he said my name...

    Woah! Snap out of it, I thought to myself sternly.

    "That's a beautiful name," He said winking. This time I blushed at his flirting and he smirked.

    I shot him a glare and slapped his arm, "Shut up..." I said awkwardly, "It is not, I hate it anyway," I snorted.

    Bond's eyebrows raised, "What? I like it, I think it suits you," He said. I looked up, noticing how close his face was.

    I backed up and blushed, Damn it! I should hate him! I have to hate him... So why..? i thought. My heart flooded with fear. Oh no I cant be falling for him? I thought.

    The mere thought of that made my heart beat faster with panic. Love was such a silly human thing and it wasn't real, so what was this really?