Fresh Wolf's Death?

⚠ WARNING! ⚠

Fresh Newly: Alright... I'm giving everyone a warning right now that there is a little bit of lemon/sin up ahead... Well... I guess you could say that it's lemon. Not sure... HAHAHAHA- *clears throat* Alright, (;-_-)ノ Back to the story! :3
--------------------------------------------------------

Jammy Hood's POV-
"M-Mr. Fresh Wolf?! 0-0" I hear a bark behind me and I sighed, I slowly turned around, "Y-you scared me Mr. Fresh Wooooo- O/////O" I saw Mr. Fresh Wolf as a big wolf, a grown-up!!! Eeeek! "Bark...?" I saw that he was panting heavily so I opened a window... It didn't help.. Oh well. "C-can I get anything for you Mr. Fresh Wolf...?" "Bark! >:3" "°^° Uhm... M-milk maybe..? Fish? Meat?!" I accidentally yelled and I heard banging on my door. "Uh oh..." I whispered, seeing my locked door knob wiggling. "Open the door Jammy!" It was Mommy Ink.. Oh no, this can't be good. At all. "I'm changing Mommy Ink!" The banging stopped, and the door was broken down after a few minutes of silence. I looked behind me to see nothing, at least he left before Mommy Ink slammed the door down to the ground... "Can I help you Mo-" "I smell a wolf... WHERE IS IT JAMMY?!" I immediately blushed but covered it up saying, "I don't know what your saying. Mommy Ink...? Are you going a little insane?" "What?! NO! I SMELL A WOLF!" Let's just say after some time of arguing with Mommy Ink... She uhm, tore my room apart to find no wolves. Hah! I was right Mommy Ink!!

Fresh Wolf POV-
I was searching for something to eat when I heard yelling coming from the cabin that the beautiful creature brought me to.. It's body doesn't look like my kind but it was very nice to me and I really like it. I wonder if it's a girl wolf?!?! Oooh! I'd love to know! I started to go back to the creatures room to find no creature, and everything was a mess!! D-did the creature die?! I howled an I heard thudding of footsteps. I barked over and over again happily as I saw the creature walk into the room. It picked me up and I licked it's cheeks and body, all over. It giggled but then said, "Shhh~! Hehehe! M-mommy Ink will- Heheheeh- h-hear us..!" I barked and hugged it, and it gasped. I whined a little and looked into its eyes with my head tilted a little. "Mm?" "You have to be quiet alright, Mr. Fresh Wolf..?" I barked quietly and made a cute face to it. "My name is Jammy Hood, or just Jammy for short... I'm a girl, my favorite color is pink and I'm very nice.." I wagged my tail immediately after the creature, Jammy, said that she was a girl. I licked her chest a little and it blushed gasping quietly and quickly. I stopped to see her looked deep into my eyes. Maybe she does like that? I-I'm not sure... I asked myself curious about this Jammy Hood. Licking her covered chest more, she stared to moan softly. O-oh... She does like it! :3 I started to bite her chest and I ripped her clothes off. Leaving her only in her pink hood thingy... Whatever it is.. Oh well...

No One's POV-
Fresh Wolf licked her neck softly and tried finding Jammy Hood's weak spot, and as soon as he did, he attacked it. Biting, kissing, and licking it furiously until he saw it bleeding and there was a mark. He lapped the blood up immediately after it started to bleed a lot, he attacked at Jammy Hood's rib cage and he started to pant. Jammy Hood, on the other hand, started to moan, even though she covered her mouth. Some moans escaped from her mouth here and there, Fresh Wolf started to rub her hips softly, and she moaned louder. Fresh Wolf then realized that Jammy Hood is a virgin, and he whimpered softly for her as the bulge in his pants got bigger. He finally ripped off his pants and after a few minutes of biting and nipping at Jammy Hood's rib cage and neck. He immediately couldn't help himself but shove his full length, that was very stiff and hard, inside of Jammy Hood which made her scream. There was a pop in the middle of her scream as blood started to flow out of her hips, this made Fresh Wolf whimper a bit. Ink and Error didn't hear them because...

*Flash back in Jammy Hood's mind*
"We'll be back as soon as possible... Alright my little muffin?" Ink said and patted the top of Jammy's skull. Jammy giggled and said, "Alright Mommy Ink!" "We are going on a date sweetie... We'll be back soon! In about 7 hours alright?" Ink asked. "Yes, Mommy Ink..." Jammy smiled as Ink and Error walked out of the room, Error calling after them, "See ya later Jammy June Bug!" "Hehe. See you later Daddy Error!"
*Flash back ended*

...they were gone out on a date. Hot tears started to run down Jammy Hood's cheeks as Fresh wolf waited for her to adjust to him. After about 30 long minutes he started to slowly move a little, which resulted in Jammy crying more. He felt a bit bad for her as he slowed down into a halt, she shook a lot as he pulled out slowly, whimpering a lot. He pulled a blanket over them as Jammy Hood passed out of exhaustion. After Fresh Wolf got them dressed with a clap of his paws, he turned into a little stuffed animal, sleeping, version of himself.

------------------------------------------------------
Fresh Newly: Sorry if this one had to be quick.. :/ Oh well.. That's what you get when you have school. See ya on the flip flop side broski's!!

PaperJam Drawing: +-+ He had a rough day today... He found out that he had some sort of broken limb.. so he is trying to be happy, oh well... Sorry about dis guys... Hehe.... •^•" Oh! Here's something that I found pretty interesting!

PaperJam Drawing: I think it's very awesome! :3 Alright. See ya guys!