diecisiete

Felix POV

~2 weeks later~

my feelings for changbin are only getting stronger. i try to distract myself from him with dae, but it just doesn't help. no offense to hyuk but, he makes my chances of getting changbin to love me way lower.

i heard a knock at the door. i was guessing that changbin had just forgot his key, but when i opened the door it was chan and he looked really scared. he had tears rolling down his face and he was trembling.

"chan-hyung...are you okay?" i asked.

before he could answer he passed out onto me. i could barely support his weight. once i got him inside i quickly closed the door since it seemed like someone was chasing him. i hadn't noticed but chan was bleeding, it looked like he had a bullet wound on the right side of his chest. 

i was about to call 911 when i heard the door open, i nearly screamed since i was so scared. but it was only changbin getting back from work.

"what happened?" changbin asked and quickly went to chan.

"i don't know. i'm calling 911, but he just showed up at the door crying and trembling and then passed out. he also has what looks like a bullet wound on his chest." i said.

"well hurry up and get a damn ambulance." changbin said.

i dialed 911, it rang once and then i got an operator.

"911, what's your emergency?" the operator asked.

"my friend just showed up at my apartment with what looks like a bullet wound and he passed out." i said quietly.

"apply pressure to the wound, and make sure that he is still breathing." he said.

"can you get us an ambulance?" i asked.

"are you close to the hospital?" he asked.

"no, we are 45 minutes away with traffic." i said.

"we will get you one as soon as possible." he said.

"okay. thank you." i said.

"just keep pressure on the wound and he will be fine, okay?" he asked.

"okay." i said.

and then he hung up. i ran to the kitchen and grabbed a dish towel, then went back and held it on the wound. 

"did you get an ambulance?" changbin asked.

"yes. it is on it's way. but it will be awhile. he just told me to keep pressure on the wound and to make sure he doesn't stop breathing." i said and changbin nodded. 

i put two fingers on chan's neck to check for a pulse, he had one but it was super high. i could tell he had a fever because he was sweating like crazy.

"wait. where is woojin?" changbin randomly asked.

"i don't know. but can you go get an ice pack from the freezer? he is burning up." i asked.

"sure. but can you call woojin? it's just weird that they aren't together." he said.

he went to get an ice pack and i called woojin. he didn't answer. i called again. 

"hello?" someone other than woojin answered.

"hello. do have someone else's phone because i know that this isn't woojin." i said.

"um, yeah. i found it on the sidewalk, it was ringing so i picked it up." the guy said.

"this is going to be weird. but, i'm pretty sure that something happened to woojin, as in the guy whose phone you are holding. his boyfriend showed up at my apartment with a bullet wound and a high heart rate. so if you could, look around for anything suspicious around you. also, where are you?" i asked.

"um...i can look around. and i'm right next to the dream cafe if that helps." he said.

"thank you so much. bye." i said.

"it was no problem. i'll call you if i find anything. bye." he said and i hung up.

"so...?" changbin asked. he came back with the ice pack like halfway into the call.

"well...woojin didn't pick up it was some guy that found his phone. so now i'm worried. but he said he would look, he also said that he was right next to the dream cafe when he found the phone." i said.

"w-woojin was...taken. they h-hurt him." chan suddenly stuttered out.

"who hurt him? how did they hurt him?" changbin asked softly.

"y-yoongi and sana...they shot him, twice. he was protecting me...but i still got hit." chan said.

-

that was intense. i'm also so sorry for the really slow update.

i'm not proofreading so sorry for mistakes.