Past curfew :CHAPTER 1

Aphmau's pov
  I grabbed my bag that had all my spray paint and my skateboard. I decided to grab some rope that I had in my dresser. My father got me some spray paint for my birthday just a few days ago and I grabbed it before I tiptoed over to my window that I unlocked. I threw the rope over then I tied the rope to my bedpost. I Slung my bag over my shoulder and with my skateboard in one hand I slid down the rope knowing that it would be harder to get back up then down.
  Once I reached the ground I quickly ran over to the driveway and proceeded to skate down the seemingly endless pavement road. My long black and dark purple hoodie covers my face but I knew where I was going. I quickly pulled out my earbuds and put one in my ear. I didn't know who might be out this late and My Street wasn't the safest place to be at night. Gangs roam around a lot, but I wanted to share my artistic skills and make people question who did it, but mostly I wanted to get underneath the other gang's skin.
   I push with one leg onto the hard pavement causing me to go faster on my skateboard. I zoomed straight ahead going towards a whole lot of laughter.

Me: Hay guys hope you enjoy this chapter of my very first story hope you like it I tried to post again tomorrow and maybe later today if I have time! Bye!