Prologue - 0 • Then

•***•

"Billions of years ago, before Lucifer was banished from Heaven , there was a demon-man named Etrigan. He was an asshole. His father sat over Hell's functions and inhabitants. And his father before him. When Lucifer became Lord, Etrigan became the second-in-charge, which he didn't like at all. Soon after, he plotted to birth a child. A monster which would defeat the Fallen Angel. Soon after that, a demon was born. His name was Golgotha. A complete badass. It is said that the child was soo frightened and grotesque that it caused his mother to die at the sight of him. It was true. His father was satisfied with the child's power but didn't like that he was strong than him and worried his mental state was too fragile because of the darkness within him. The child went against everything his father forced him into, causing a confrontation of mass proportions. In the end, he eradicated his father into nothingness. This didn't sit well with his grandparents, which lead to more violence. After that mess, he met another demon named Mazikeen, who was the most badass mother to him. Even though he had someone to confide in, he grew lonely until he came across an old enemy of his father, Kamara. They became best friends after he released him. Till one day he decided he didn't want his past anymore. Now I go by Eden."

•***•