coffee girl

WARNING: EXTREMELY SEXUAL CONTENT
The music drifted sweetly from under the door, and my temptation to open it peaked. I was just the "go get coffee" girl, so I was instructed to leave it on the table outside the door, to not go in and bother Maurice. I cracked the door quietly and looked in. He had one hand on the keys of the piano and the other holding a pencil. I knew I had no business doing was I was about to do, but I did it nonetheless. I opened the door and swiftly entered, making sure he didn't hear or see me. I made my way to a chair in the corner that happened to be just out of his line of sight. He looked very beautiful sitting at the bench of that piano.So peaceful and serene. It almost made me feel guilty for coming in. When I watched him play, it was almost as if I could feel it, like I was the keys of that piano. I was just about to make my quiet escape when the piano suddenly stopped. He had gotten up and was now standing across from me. I guess I'd forgotten that he'd get up and get the coffee I was supposed to have left him eventually. I followed my eyes up from the ground until they met his. They were less anger and more filled with a feeling of a pleasant surprise. I expected yelling, but instead I was greeted with a gentle, "What are you doing in here?" I told him I had heard him playing, and just wanted a quick listen, and that I was leaving and would be out of his way now. But, as I grabbed the door handle, his hands found their way around my waist and pulled me tightly to him. My heart skipped more than just a beat, but nothing could've been louder than when he whispered, "Stay, I could use a little inspiration." Heat overtook my body, and he kissed me. His lips were softer than anything I'd ever known. He pressed me against the wall and pulled my legs up around him. Our bodies were rubbing up against each other and the tension was almost to much to bear. He suddenly pulled away from me and put me down. We both undressed and before I could say a word he had kicked the piano bench out of the way and closed the top over the keys. This made a curve on which he sat me. He pulled the bench back under him, and he put my legs over his shoulders. I leaned my head back and soon enough his tongue was running over my clit. He decided that this would be a proper time to stick two of his fingers into me without warning. My legs began to shake and his fingers and tongue just moved faster. I was dripping, and just as I felt myself about to peak, I looked down at him, only to find he had stopped. He was looking back up at me, as if he had been waiting for me to look at him. He mumbled, "Not yet", and stood up. He hovered over me, appearing much larger than he ever had, and in all of his stark naked glory. He was incredibly handsome.  He pushed into me and it was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I could feel it everywhere, but he started very gently. Slow, even strokes that delivered enough power to finish right there. But, 'not yet', repeated in my head. He let one of my legs down and held the other about where my knee is. He somehow managed to put himself behind me. His strokes got faster and even more powerful. Sweat and my cum wet the piano. He began to kiss and bite my neck, which drew sounds of mostly pleasure and partly pain from me. He also started to moan, and even his moans sounded like beautiful music. His cock left my body and he stood up in front of me again and ordered me to my knees.  So, there i was, on my knees in front of Maurice Gibb. I took him into my hands and slowly rubbed him off. I then put his cock into my mouth. As soon as I did so, he began to talk. "I always joked about being called Moby, but it was never really a joke." He laughed a little. "And you were always pretty to me, I just never had the right opportunity. Only downside is now I can't drink my coffee because it's cold." He laughed again and put his hand on the back of my head and guided me back and forth. Then, with no more warning than a quiet moan, he filled my mouth with his cum. I looked up at him and he told me to swallow. I shook my head no, but again he told me to swallow. I did so and cringed a little. It was warm. He laughed at me while I attempted to stand up, almost losing my balance. I managed to dress myself as did he, I fixed my hair and wiped the sweat from my face. I looked at him, smiled and awkwardly began to make my exit.
   He giggled and said "I really do need a fresh coffee. Hurry back."