Chapter 2 new life with a baby

After nedzu adopts Izuku he took Izuku inside his office. Nedzu watched as Izuku looked around his office making soft noises each time he would be interested in something he saw. He was especially interested in the bookshelf with the many colors he saw on the spines.

After nedzu adopted izukub, he went to gather materials needed for human infants. The detective gave him a list of needed items that babies really needed to get. He got the most important items like diapers, milk, pacifiers, bottles, and a crib instead before he ventured on to toys, clothes, and other things he knew Izuku would like. After gathering a multitude of items, he went back to his office right as the teachers were heading to their home room class.

He changed Izuku into a onesie to finally get him something else other than the ragged old gray onesie he had under his green blanket wrap. He held Izuku in front of him to look at his new child. Oh what else could Izuku need since babies do need a lot of items when they grow up. He knows he has to buy a lot of diapers, but what else does he need?

Nedzu: I wonder what you need my baby mouse

Izuku: ba ba ba

Nedzu: yeah my little mouse

he went to gather materials needed for human infants. The detective gave him a list of needed items that babies really needed to get. He got the most important items like diapers, milk, pacifiers, bottles, and a crib instead before he ventured on to toys, clothes, and other things he knew Izuku would like. After gathering a multitude of items, he went back to his office right as the teachers were heading to their home room class.