"LET ME GO"

[Olivia - Jade's POV ]

I woke up to my annoying alarm beeping at 7.30 in the fucking morning. I turned it off and sat up while rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room and saw Katrina and Devyn sleeping on the floor, tired from the night before. I decided to be annoying and wake them the hell up. I stood up quietly while holding a pillow in my hand and standing in front of them from their feet. I then had the pillow in both my hands and started waking Katrina up first. 

"Bitch!!! Wake up!! " I said while waking her. She got up and yelled
"What the fuck was that for?? " She yelled at me. Suddenly, Devyn woke up from us yelling. 
"You guys are actually annoying " She said.
"Yeah but you love us anyway " I said while getting up and going to my closet. 

I picked out an edgy outfit and went to the bathroom to put it on. 

Outfit: 

I walked out of the closet and saw that Devyn and Kat were already dressed and ready to go

" Come on hoes, let's go to school! Yay " I said sarcastically and walking out of my bedroom and into the kitchen. 
I grabbed my car keys, my wallet and backpack from the counter and opened the front door. 
" Shotgun! " I heard from behind realizing it was Devyn. 
We all got into the car and started blasting music on the way to school. It was a new semester for us all and I just can't wait to get the fuck away from school for the rest of my life. We eventually got to school and got out of the car

" I'm gonna call Sam, see wheres at " Kat said while walking away.
I looked around to see that Jake was standing against his car just staring at me. I walked over to him and put my hands around his neck.
" Don't you think staring is a little creepy?? " I asked him while laughing.
He began to chuckle and said
"Can we talk?? ".  He asked. I got nervous and took my hands away from his neck.
"What about?? " I asked still nervous as fuck.
"Are you breaking up with me?? " I asked again.

He didn't say anything. I knew he was going to, I stood there not knowing what to do and just ran away from him. I ran into my private bathroom where only me, Katrina and Devyn hung out so I assumed it was only me in there. I started to ball my eyes out. (I haven't felt like this in a long time. What the fuck did he do to me?? I'm such a stupid girl) I thought to myself. I could feel the messages coming from my phone in my backpack. I took my phone out and looked at all of them. They're were all from that one person I thought I would be with forever.

I threw my phone back into my backpack and walked out of the stall I was in

I threw my phone back into my backpack and walked out of the stall I was in. I looked in the mirror and saw my make up all run down from my crying. I quickly fixed it and heard the bell ring. I waited a bit and changed into the spare clothes I had in my backpack.

Outfit:

It was 10 minutes since the bell rang and I finally decided to go to class

It was 10 minutes since the bell rang and I finally decided to go to class. I had Maths first aka. The.Worst.Class.Ever! It used to be good but that was only when I had Jake with me. I walked into the class and everyone was starring at me. I looked around to find an empty seat but there was only one at the front of the class.

Teacher: Oh Miss Olivia - Jade Millar. How finally nice to meet you.
Olivia - Jade: Um is there a seat that's not in front of class?? I asked trying to sound polite.
Teacher: No there isn't, but go find one please
Olivia - Jade: Whatever

I took the chair from the table at the front and dragged it all the way to back. I decided to sit there in silence just on my phone. Scrolling through Instagram I decided to post something on Instagram. I posted the picture and heard the alerts from everyones phone. I clicked on my photo and looked at all the comments on it.

itzyabitchkatherine:

Caption: turns out i didn't need you. thanks for all the fake laughs and jokes xoxo Katherine

Comments:

@katrinastuart: Baby!!! Text me and Dev please!!!
@devynlundy: Text me and Kat pleaseee
@jakewebber: im sorry...
@itzyabitchkatherine: @jakewebber LET ME GO!

*disabled comments*

*bell rings*

It was finally the end of period one and I rushed out the door so that the teacher couldn't keep me in class. I rushed over to my private bathroom because I knew Katrina and Devyn would be there. I got there and saw them but with another girl...