This is what we do on off days 💅🏻

Just imagine laying there in between those legs just talking with him for a bit as he starts to rush his massive hand trough your hair gazing over your back stopping at you bum as he gives it a gentle squeeze. You're slowly blushing as he's looking right into your eyes admiring your face for a good 15 second and you can't hold back anymore as your lips crashed on his beautiful plump lips slowly starting making out as you gaze your fingers over his chest, neck and hair and he tucked your shirt out of your pants making connection to your lower back with his cold hand.

You stopped kissing him and looked into his eyes and said, "you're driving me crazy, you know that" and he smiled and slapped your ass just after you said that making you laugh.

Some good 10 minutes later you two are still making out and you started to feel his massive cock pushing against your lower belly and laughed. Shawn was now watching you with and questioning face but then when you went down his pants just above his manhood you looked at him as he smirks at you. You unbelted his jeans and tucked down his emporio Armani underwear as he tossed his head back when he felt the cold are against his hard dick, as Shawn expected you to do you decided to you skipt the handjob part and immediately wrapped your lips around his trhobbing cock inviting his pre-cum in your mounth as he let out a wilde grown.