Party time

1
2
3
"JUMPP"

All the boys yelled and jumped into the pool, water splashes flying to us as we got wet.
And with all the boys i mean Brian, Jason, Shawn, Jon, Matt, Tyler and another few boys i didn't knew.

"Well thankyou Guys" i yelled back at them as they all laughed at us. I was sitting here with my friends and my bestfriend brooke.

"You're staring y/n" is Shawn eating that intersting to watch ?" Brooke Said laughing at me. "Im not staring Brooke i was just looking" ahh comon y/n thats almost the same, i know you think Shawn is hot, everyone thinks that i mean have you seen his back" we were both now admiring Shawn. "and have you seen his arms, legs, face, and ass. i bet he has the biggest dick of all everyone here" i Said and i looked at brooke as we bursted out of a laughter.

"Do you girls want something to drink?" Brian asked while he was walked to us. "Um yes sure i Will help you!! " i told him as he thanked me.

I walked over to the bar as i was filling a few glasses. "Nice bikini" i heard a boys voice saying.
I turned around as is saw Shawn standing 2 meters behind me. "Uh thankyou" is smiled at him. "You Maybe need some help ?" He asked allready taking a few glasses i filled in his hands.
"You're allready helping without waiting for an awnser, are you always doing that or ?" I asked at him as we laughed. "Maybe" he Said and then walked away.

"So what was that about" brooke asked as i was adjusting myself on my seat.
"Oh nothing" i told her and took a sip of my drink.
"Nothing? Are you sure" she Said curious, she's literaly always curious that girl. "He just asked me if i needed some help" and i Said yes thats all" she gave me an eye waiting for me to tell more "and just Said that i had an Nice bikini"

"I rather think he thinks you got a nice body in that bikini cuz his eyes were on your ass the whole time, it was like there wasn't smth else to look at"

"Oh shut up" i said "whatever you want y/n"

Me and brooke were just tanning in the sun as i felt 2 strong arms picking up my body as i opened my eyes and saw Shawn carying me to the water "shaaawnnn, pull me down, Shawn please" SHAAWNN" i yelled but he still didn"t listen "you're gonna regret this dude" i Said as i tried to escape from him but ofcourse he was stronger than me. " i Will not regret this baby" he Said with a big smirk on his face.

Baby?? Did he just called me baby, i got a weird but excited feeling about that and before i knew he throwes me in the pool.

"I fucking hate you Shawn" i yelled laughing at him "here grab my hand i Will help you out" he Said reaching for my hand. " OMG BRIAN" i screamed and shawns face shoots his eyes brian and exectly on that moment i pulled him into the pool.

I quickly swim away getting out of the pool running for his bathtowel put it around me and ran away from him.

"Y/n come back noww" he screamed after me.

I laughed still trying to get away from him but of course his long legs were right at me in a second. He wrapped to arms around me "ur such a asshole did you know that" he said while tucking at the bath towel "give it back now" he try to say in a serious tone "sure mendes" I said and walked away swinging my ass on purpose.

After a while we started playing beer pong.
I was with Brian against shawn and Brooke "okay let's make a deal" Brian said looking at us "the ones who lose have to call their ex and tell them they still love him

"okay whatever you want" Brooke said laughing at Brian.

Deep down I knew she got a huge crush on Brian I could see it every time he's around. She didn't tell me yet but I just knew.