8

Shut up I'm his manager now 😎
HAHAHAHAHAHAH just kidding 😂

Δ Yeri pov Δ

Today I decide to walk around the neighborhood and maybe I will go to the park that I ask Yuna-unnie yesterday.

I just want to clear my mind. I can't always keep my eyes on where Jungkook look at. It breaks my heart that he always watching Yuna.

I walk in the park and sit on the swing and start swinging. I stop for a while and thought why would I ever felt this way to Jungkook, my own brother. This is so wrong.

I flinch a bit when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I lift my head and my eyes met with unknown guy.

“ Sorry to interrupt your day dream,but my sister want to play with the swing. ” he said bring me back to reality.

“ Oh yes sure. I'm sorry ” I quickly stand and bow to them. Making the older brother startled.

“ It's okay.. You don't need to bow. ” said as both of them bow at me back

“ Yah, said thank you now” he said tapping his sister shoulder.

“ Kamsahamnida unnie ” his sister said and run happily to the swing where I sit just now.

“You're new here right? ” he ask making me look at him a bit shock with his question. Like he knows what I'm thinking he try to convince me.

“ Because theres no one bowing at strangers in public here in Seoul. ”( I just make this up 🙏) he said again making weird expression. That's weird. I never knew that.

“ Really? Yeah I'm from Busan. I move here like last Thursday ” I said scratching my nape and realize that I leak a bit of my information to him.

“ Cool, so what school do you get in to? ” he ask again. And this time I won't talk. Well I literally don't know either cause Mr. Choi is the one who do the registration and the rest.

“ I don't know yet, em excuse me I'll get going now. Bye” I said awkwardly when he start smiling and I turn my back at him.

“ Okay,bye. I hope we can meet again ” he said and I'm not looking back. Ugh. Let's just get home now.

••••••••

Δ Yuna Pov Δ

I wear my favorite long sleeve crop top that expose my shoulder and collar bone with jeans and I curled my hair then put light make up on and when I feel confident I walk to my bag and put my phone in it.

I walk out my room and I run downstair quickly and I heard someone calling me. I turn my back and see Jungkook appear infront me. He look at me and I just smile when he look at me up and down.

“ What is it? ” I ask him make him back to his sense. Cute. He gulped and our eyes met but he quickly look at other place.

“ Em, Dad said you can't go out today. ” he said and now he bravely look into my eyes. I scoff a bit and laugh sarcasticly.

“ Thank you for your information, see you later ” I said and I walk pass him suddenly he grab my wrist and pull me to face him again. I was so startled with his action, no one ever did that to me.

“ I- I'm sorry, but I can't let you out. Dad will kill me if you sneak out. ” he said stuttering. I scoff for a second time. Now dad incharge him to guide me? Not just adopt him but he make him be my guard? How sweet dad, but I don't need that.

“ Let go off my hand. ” I said coldly to him but he just shake his head meaning that he wont let go off my hand.

“ Please, dad will be mad and can't trust me if I let you go. ” He plead me again and again. I miss my drug, it's been like 4 days without him and now I have a chance to meet him you want to stop me?

“ Please, I'm begging you ” He add his word again. We lock our pupil together and not one of us try to break it. His eyes look so sincere to me, making me stunned for a while. I never seen something like this in someone else's eyes, not even Mingyu. After a few moment I nod my head and his lips form a smile.

Feel like he's been success putting me under his spell, made me change my mind. My eyes now lock at his beautiful pink lips that been smiling for me.

“ Yuna-ah, what are you doing? ” he ask innocently when I leaning my head toward him on purpose. His breath get heavier as I come closer to him.

“ Things on my to-do list today with my boyfriend. ” I said licking my lips making Jungkook walk backward until his back touch the wall.

“ Stop it Yuna ” Jungkook said as he push me aside. Who am I to be compared my strength with him right. I looked so confuse when he start to walk away.

“ If you don't treat me, I'll go. ” I yell at him sound like I'm so desperate for him. I tried to hide my smile when he stop his step and face me.

I quickly walk to him and his lips is my target. I put my hand over his neck. He breathe heavily again making him look so sexy now and his eyes been ignoring mine make me furious.

Our face now are so close cause I'm on my toe to be same level with him. I close the gap between us and our lips met. I play with his silky hair and slowly I bring his hand put it on my waist. His touch send chills to my spine with his cold hand met my bare skin. I tilt my head to explore more inside when he give me the permission. Theres no gap between us and all of his touch make me go crazy.

We stop our business when we hear someone enter the passcode door. He push me away and rush to his room while I pout seeing him run from me. I fix my messy hair and my clothe and Yeri appear from the door.

“ Ouh Yeri, your back. How was your walk? ” I ask when she look at me with a weird face.

“ Great, I met this handsome... Nevermind, What's wrong with you lipstick unnie? ” OH MY GOD! I FORGOT TO FIX MY FACE!

•••••••••••

Sorry guys, it's my first time writing kissing scene 🌚👀😅