~1

Rosie's POV :

Slowly rubbing my eyes and I woke up I heard my mum shouting at me " ROSIE WAKEUP NOW!"
Here we go again I thought to myself , another painful day in Rosie's life . Yay. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I started my shower and got undressed. Lathering my hair with strawberry scented shampoo I started to wash my hair then next with conditioner.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"WHO IS IT" I shouted as I wrapped the towel around me,

"HURRY UP WEASEL" my brother shouted back.

I rolled my eyes as I didn't bother to reply to him. I got some toothpaste on my brush and started brushing my  teeth. I then brushed my hair leaving it down since it was going to be hot today and it would air dry quick.

I threw on some black high waisted shorts and white crop top with silver  button going down the middle and some  white Air Forces. I then sprayed some Beyoncé perfume on before taking one more glance at myself in the mirror. Ew I thought then headed to school.

I walked into the cafe , the one I always go to before school I order a coffee and my cookie. As I turned around I bumped into a tall figure and dropped my cookie. I looked at my cookie on the floor and my bottom lip quivers. " sorry" I mumble to the man as i try to walk past, " it's okay my fault , let me buy you another cookie " he smiled I looked up to see a tall man around 6'3 with brown hair almost black and deep brown eyes . My gosh he was handsome . I bit my lip and said thank you while I stood behind him nervously playing with the bottom of his shirt. " don't be shy little girl it's ok" he said with a encouraging smile. Shit. I mentally face palmed myself when I realised I was touching him , and little girl? Can he tell I'm a little? I tried to be a big girl and mumbled thank you as I ran out the cafe and into the road until I got pulled back by a strong man . Him again .
" Watch where you are going . Be careful baby girl"
" sorry daddy" my eyes widened as I realised what I said .
" f-fuck im s-sorry I just.." i gave up and just walked away.
" don't be silly it's okay." He beamed with a smile , " are you a little ?"
" yes " I said fiddling my thumbs,
" that's nothing to be ashamed off, I'm a daddy. Anyway my name is max and yours is ?"
" my names Rosie " I mumbled .
" cute name " he winked
" I've got to leave for school I said as I turned  to walk away once again .
" WAIT!" He ran to catch up with me " pass me your phone " he said , I don't know why I listened to what he said but I handed him my phone anyway.
" what are you doing " I asked as he was typing away at my phone
" giving you my number in case you ever need it , feel free to text me later " he said as he handed me back my phone , I just smiled and walked off .
As I got round the corner I looked at  my phone and saw his number saved under daddy . I smiled and carried on with my trip to school.

Hey guys so this is my first time writing a story I'm going to be trying to make a chapter every day if possible but if you have any feedback or any suggestions then  please tell me .:) also do you want me to insert a picture of what they look like ? ❤️