sickness 1

yoongis pov

my head is hurting like if my eys are about too roll out of my head, my stomach feels like i am being staped again and again and again, my nose is red and runing like a waterfall, im freezing while sweting, sooo year im ill and i do not want the boys to know. especially not jimin, then he woud just have another reason to worry about me and i dont know what I would do if jimin heard. I've tried to ignore him ever since I realized that I have the biggest crush on him. and I do not think he likes me the same way. anyway I am in the studio and jimin decides to walk in just as I am blowing my nose. perfect you really can't look more chaming or just less sick nope. I can feel a sneeze coming, trying my best to hold it back I ask him "what do you want?" just as I finish my sentence I sneeze. "are you okay? " he asks now coming closer laying a hand on my forehead. my already heated face got even more heated if possible from blushing. "yoongi hyung why aren't you at home? you have a bad fever" says jimin half angry half worried "I need to work" I answered with a sore throat and red eyes from lack of sleep. "I'm taking you home and I'm going to call Jin too make you some soup" "jimin you really don't have to do this" "of course I do there's nothing you haven't done for me and this is not a big deal" Told you he would worry.
I haven't been eating in a few days, I can't when I'm sick so when I tried to stand up I was way to weak and immediately fell to the ground. jimin was there right away and ignoring my protests picked me up bride style mumbling something about how Im supposed to take better care off
myself. i know he's right. he sat me inside the car and drove off. the ride was silent besides the sneezing that was followed by a deep blush on the otherwise unnaturally white face and a worried look in the beauty of jimins eyes. when we finally got home i tried to open the door. my arm was filling 10 times heavier even though it probably was lighter than before. needless to
Say I didn't successfully open it, earning a chuckle from the younger.
He walked around
The car and opened the door and was about to pick me up when "i am perfectly Abell to walk my self thanks" said I trying to sound intimidating, ending up sounding more pleading as I didn't even believe it myself. the blonde look disappointed maybe even sad "you don't trust me" he's voice was shaking, you could almost here his pure heart breaking and see the tears form in his eyes nearly spilling as I gave up "fine" I said looking at the younger now with a big smile and no tears, crushing myself for letting him win, showing my soft spot for the blonde boy. with a stone face i let him pick me up going in the direction of the house "you've lost weight hyung" "surprise" I mumbled hopefully he didn't hear.

Jimins POV

"Surprise" mumbled yoongi hyung sarcastically reassuring me he was going to be okay. when inside Jin came running out to the door "you're lucky im free today" "year I now hyung" he gave me a kind smile "let me help you there" he tried to take yoongi of my back "no! I got it" said i a little too stubbornly. Jin hyung gave me an all knowing smirk. I stuck my tongue out at him, him just copying the action. I walked into the living room laying yoongi hyung down and sitting so his head was in my lap. 'he looks cute when he sleeps not that he doesn't when awake'. I stopped my thoughts before they get any further shaking my head "what's wrong" asked Jin hyung "oh em nothing"

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the slow opdate (not that anyone cares no one is reading it)
Let's appreciate the visuals op there^