Tamaki's Ending

3rd pov:

It has been a little over a week, and (Y/N) had finally gone back home to live with his family once again after a year that he can't remember, I wasn't as bad as (Y/N) had thought it would be, nothing had really changed back in the apartment and his room was like it was when he left, organized and relaxing.

Haruhi and the host club had come by every day to talk and make the waiting of returning home more bearable, in that time (Y/N) had talked a lot together with Tamaki and had grown a huge little crush on him. Tamaki had (Y/N) enrolled into Ouran Academy after hearing how (Y/N) didn't want to leave his sister, besides he was really hoping to get him to join the host club.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean I haven't been in school for over a year" (Y/N) said very nervous, while fixing his tie for the eighteens time that morning.

"Don't worry, you will be fine," Haruhi said as she took his hand and walked outside "besides you were the smartest person on the whole school, there's no doubt you will do great"

Time Skip

(Y/N)'s Pov

I was walking about in the host club serving tea and cake to all of the ladies that was there when Tamaki decides that, that's not good enough.

"See it's simple, a couple of steps and you to can be a perfect gentleman," Tamaki said doing several of poses as if that would help me understand. Although he did look extremely handsome while doing so.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Tamaki snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked with a confused face, before shying away with my head dropping to look at the floor." nothing's wrong Tamaki-senpai"

He made a confused sound before hugging me close making my whole face red before spinning me around.

"So cute~!"

"Tamaki-senpai! Please! I'm getting dizzy!" I yelled, he let me go and to me, the room was just spinning on its own.

"(Y/N)?!" I heard Tamaki call before I slipped on the floor, I closed my eyes and braced for impact, which never came. I opened my eyes to look into violet eyes, Tamaki was holding me in his arms, I exploded in blush from how close his face was to mine. I got lost in his eyes not even hearing the words coming from his mouth, I could see them move in the corner of my eyes.

"(Y/N)?!" the loud sound that Tamaki made hurt my ears a bit, making me pay attention to what he was saying." are you eating right? You way a lot less that Haruhi"

"I'm eating just fine, it just takes some time for me to get to average healthy weight, it's not like I put on weight overnight," I said calming down a bit as he slowly placed me back on the floor, I stumble just a bit falling into Tamaki's side.

"Maybe you should lay down for a bit, It hasn't been that long since you got out of a coma," Tamaki said picking me up again, this time I wrapped my arms around his neck as it surprised me to get picked up again. He carried me over to one of the couches, I was happy that it was close to the end of club hours, not as many guests where here as most had been here earlier in the day.

I'm fine, really," I said as was placed on the soft cushions, then Tamaki rearranges the pillows to make it more comfortable before he made me lay down."Tamaki-senp-"

"Shh... relax, you need it" He said with a big smile. I loved that smile, I want to see that smile every single day.

"Okay," I said, I couldn't make myself go against his wishes, besides he was right, It would be best if I took it easy for just a couple of minutes, I only took a few minutes before I fell asleep dreaming of violet eyes and the scent of a fresh sea breeze.