Oneshot 2:It Doesn't matter

((Me:this is based on a RP from Roblox UwU also this is Jealous!Nightmare X Depressed!Cross..I must warn you..this has self harm,self hate and death so don't read this Oneshot if you're very disturbed or uncomfortable))

Cross'. POV
"What does it matter to my life?!"Nightmare yelled because he was Jealous over me and Frisk just sleeping at the couch...I felt tears form Frisk hugs me "I'll go talk to him...ok?"She said ((me:like I said this is based on a RP from Roblox do I have to repeat myself?!))Frisk left as she went towards nightmare and talk...I went to a dark room..All I saw is a chair and a rope...This would be the 'happiest' death..

Nightmare's POV
I understood what Frisk said 'What is Cross doing..?'I thought I searched for Cross..I was thinking that if Cross is at the Dark room so I went there..I went in my passive form "Cross..?"I said "I'm So Sorry.."All I saw is Cross about to Hang himself..I went to my Corrupted form and I cut the rope with my tentacle slashing it..making Cross fall to the ground..crying I approached him and hug him abit tight "Why would you do that?!"I said angrily..Hugging him tighter..

Cross' POV
"I-I thought you we're done with me.."I said weakly "I didn't say that we're done Cross,you idiot.."He said..I saw him turning his face to me "NEVER do that again.."He had a serious face on "Ok ok..I won't.."I replied..He drags his wrist to my face and he wipes my tears away with his sleeve..I smiled at him..it wasn't a fake smile..it's a real one "Cute.."He said in response so he hugs me..not tighter this time.

————————-
Sum Angst :D did I made ya feel sad..? No..? Oh ok..sorry if it's short.
Words:331