You and Me

"Hey... Jack?"

it was Becky's voice. Her soft and sweet voice.

"Yes honey?" I answered not looking away from my phone. I was reading an amazing fan fiction about Callum and me. 

"I've thought about it a lot... and... I want to have children." She said. I stopped reading. I looked up and slowly turned my head facing her.

"Children?" I repeated. I heard her perfectly well the first time. I just couldn't believe it. I saw Becky's ears turning red. 

"Y- Yes... I just thought it would be nice to... tostart a family." She looked nervous. I could tell. I didn't want to have children at all. When would I have time to record a video if I had children to take care of? I didn't want to refuse though. I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

"Are you sure it's the right time? I mean are you ready to go through nine months of pregnancy and all?" I asked her. She turned her head away. 

"I know I'm ready Jack, but obviously you're not." She replied. She read me too well. I hope she wasn't mad at me. I tried to touch her but she flinched away. 

She was mad.

"Listen Rebecca. I love you. I will always love you. Starting a family sounds like a wonderful idea but I don't feel we're there yet. I mean... I want to make the most of my last few years as a young adult. I hope you understand where I'm coming from." I explained.

"I don't." She quickly replied. Her voice wasn't sweet anymore. It was sharp. And it stabbed me right in the heart. "I don't understand where you're coming from." She turned around and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Jack do you honestly really love me? One thing is you not wanting to become a parent

"Jack do you honestly really love me? One thing is you not wanting to become a parent. But it seems like you don't want to move forward with me! We've been together for over 4 years and we still haven't done more than just kissing each other!" I stared at her for a second. What has gotten into her? She looked down. Icould see something transparent yet shining making its way down her face. A tear.

"Becky are you... crying?" I asked as I tried to wipe it away. "Leave me alone!" I backed off. "Why do you so suddenly want to move forward? It's not like you at all!" I said. It was true. It wasn't like her to ask for more. She was the shy one out of both of us. Each time I would get too touchy she would back away. And now she was wondering why we didn't move forward?

"I've come to my senses." She calmly said while sniffing. "Oh? And... what ade you come to your senses?" I asked. She looked at me.

"A Buzzfeed article."

The End

____________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading this! It was really fun to make!

If you haven't already please vote as it would help me a lot ^-^

Also if you enjoyed this one feel free to check out my other jacksucksatlife fan fiction about him and Seapeekay :)

-Minxi