0.1

Ok so I've decided to start my story again and if you like this one which will be a bit accelerated then vote otherwise I'll just stop because cbf to write if no one will read it....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sophie's POV

It was a thursday so obviously I was late night shopping. The Sydney city was amazing at night everything was so alive and colourful. Thursday was definitely my favourite day because I love to shop. I don't really do much since

I dropped out of school last year in year 10. I mean school was great but my modelling career was way more important. So my parents agreed to let me drop our as long as I had a job and house. I moved out of home the same day I left school and loved it. My best friend Jess's parents were pretty loaded to they bought us a house. Because we both dropped out we work together and life's pretty good actually.

I mean my parents hate my lifestyle and the main reason is I do drugs now and got fired from my modelling career because of it. I found a hairdressers though and I earnt a lot from modelling it doesn't really matter that I'm in a low paid job at the moment.

But only last month my mum got a phone call that really got me pissed off. She told me that she had sent a thing off to world's strictest parents and it had come back. All I know is that I'm going to be flown somewhere around the world becomes of my 'behaviour'. THIS ISNT GOOD!!