My OC/RP Page

Okie this is where it happens (the roleplay duh)

Credit to artist for this. That pic up there is like my OC, so that's what she looks like.

Info:

Name: Dune

Age: 4 (a year younger than Qibli)

Gender: Female

Tribe: Sandwing (Qibli's cousin)

Personality: Cute, smart, a bit clumsy, has an issue with heights and spiders and haters and Nightwings, and she loves art, writing, books, and reading. Happy and cheerful, but also has severe depression. (we'll get to that in the backstory)

Backstory: When the Dragonets of Destiny discovered the Nightwing hideout, days later she was kidnapped. She was tortured, abused, harassed, and assaulted and might have been experimented on. By the time she was saved she'd been scarred. Ever since she has had trust issues with Nightwings, but the only ones are ones around school she doesn't know. She is in the Dragonets of Destiny, works in the library with Starflight with the scrolls and books, and stays close to her friends and Qibli. She rooms with Winter and Qibli as well. To this day she chooses to stay at the school anytime the Dragonets has to fly over near or at the ruins of the hideout. She still has mental and physical reminders of what happened, like night terrors and scars.

Now, comment here to start!! (that means you Zain)