to be with you

"Bitch... I love her. And she loves me."

"The farm is fulfilling Cheryl in ways you can't even begin to imagine," Evelyn attempted to explain.

Toni stepped closer, leaving inches between her and the Farmie, "I find that hard to believe."

A smirk crossed the taller girl's face, "Have a blessed day." She turned and left, leaving Toni alone with a feeling of unease in her stomach. The pinkette took a deep breath in an attempt to soothe herself before exiting the bathroom and heading directly for the Blue & Gold.

"Betty!" Toni called as she ran into the room. "We have a problem."

The blonde paused the tape she was replaying for the dozenth time and looked up from her notes, "What's wrong? Is it Cheryl?"

"I think that demonic Farmie is gonna try something."

"What do you mean?

"She bombarded me in the bathroom and accused me getting in the way of Cheryl's studies at the farm, and then she said some shit about me not fulfilling my girlfriend like they can. Can you believe that?"

"And you think she's going to come between you?"

"I think shes gonna try," Toni clenched her jaw and looked up at the wall. She could feel tears stinging her eyes, desperate to fall, and didn't want to cry in front of the blonde. Toni Topaz didn't cry, not in front of other people anyways. She only trusted one person enough to cry in front of, and she wasn't about to lose her because of a damn ghost.

"It would make sense. That's what they did to my mom," Betty lamented. "I think they did it with Polly too. It's a common cult tactic, isolating their members from their loved ones."

"Yeah, by making them believe their dead ones are back," Toni scoffed, shaking her head slightly. She lifted her hand and quickly wiped away the tears before the could escape.

"You don't think they'd make Cheryl choose do you? Between you and Jason?"

The pink haired girl's jaw dropped. She knew Betty was right the moment the words left her mouth. "But that wouldn't work right? I'm real. And Cher and I... she loves me. No, she wouldn't throw us away."

"Toni, no one doubts how much Cheryl loves you, but you didn't know her when Jason was alive. You didn't see how it affected her when she lost him," Betty explained gently. "Evelyn and her father are ruthless. If they wanted to break you up they'd use Jason. It's the only card they have."

"If that gremlin tries to do that to her, I'll-"

"You'll join the Farm," Betty said as it if was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Excuse me?" Toni asked, taken aback at the suggestion.

The blonde stood from the desk and walked over to Toni, "It's what they do; they'll make Cheryl believe its the Farm or you, and to her the Farm means Jason. My mom tried to get me to join, and the more I refused the farther she slipped away. If she asks you to join, do it."

"Betty, I-"

"Toni, I am so sorry I ever asked Cheryl to help with this. I should have known she'd be susceptible to that garbage Edgar is preaching. After everything she's been through, I should have known better," Betty explained in apology, seeming desperate but sincere. "But if we want to save her and my mom, to save all of them, we need someone on the inside."

-

"Cheryl," the Farmie greeted as she stopped next to the Vixen's locker. "We need to talk."

"Good morning, Evelyn," Cheryl smiled. "Apologies for missing last night's festivities. Toni and I-"

she did it for youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें