Imagine being Adams little sister and meeting Sam and Dean

Hey guys! I wanted to write Adam so here you go!
Warnings:
Asshole Dean- you know how he was in the episode he met Adam= a asshole 😂😂😬
Upset child reader
Mentions of losing parents- both Sam, Dean and Adam.
Shy reader
Arguing
Cute Sam
Fluffy Sam
Understanding Sam
Arguing Dean
Fluffy Dean
Cute Dean
Understanding Winchester brothers.
Angry Adam
Fluffy Adam
Cute Adam
'Father' like Adam.
I think that's it- eeeeekkkkkk!
Hope you have fun reading, I'll see you in the next chapter.
Readers age: 5 Adams age: 18 Sam's age: 26 Dean's age: 30
____________________________________
No ones PoV:
Dean and Sam were sitting in baby when all of a sudden a phone started ringing. Not unusual for the boys to receive phone calls, the only problem with this one was that... it was their dad's phone. Dean quickly opened the latch securing all the old phones in case of emergencies and Sam muttered "is that Dad's phone?" while Dean only nodded in response before answering.

 Dean quickly opened the latch securing all the old phones in case of emergencies and Sam muttered "is that Dad's phone?" while Dean only nodded in response before answering

"Hello" Deans deep voice spoke.
"Hello, is this John?" A strangers voice came out the other end, seeming sad, or disappointed but Dean didn't care he just wanted to know why this man wants his father.
"Umm, no John can't come to the phone right now, you can tell me what's wrong and I'll tell him " Dean replied looking at Sam who was confused, considering they was lying as well.
"No, no. I need John Winchester, tell him that Adam Milligan wants him... he knows me" Adams voice came through, seeming more upset than before.
"Well sorry to tell you this pal but John died, two years ago. Who are you?" Dean questioned, now getting annoyed at this 'Adam' guy.
"I'm, I'm his son" and that sentence made Dean freeze in his place, still driving as Sam heard everything quickly grabbing the phone from Dean.
"Hey, um, Adam. My name is Sam. I just heard everything and I'd like to speak to you... Lebanon Kansas, Okay, that seems good, speak to you soon" and then Sam ended the call, Dean was still in shock.
"Dean..." Sam asked but got no answer.
"Dean!" Sam spoke more sternly finally getting Dean out of his place.
"What? What...? Did you hear that?" Dean was asking a hundred questions at once.
"Yes, we are going to meet him at this small diner, we need to see whats going on. For all we know this could be a hunt in disguise, a shapeshifter, a djinn who knows, we just have to find out what's going on" Sam spoke confidently as he watched the ride ahead of him.
"Sam, he is lying, dad never had any other kids, he would've told us" Dean explained making Sam shake his head.
"Well, look at how me and you tuned out. He had the perfect chance to make one of his kids happy, I would've took it as well... this could be a monster or it could be our half brother Dean, we need to be ready for either, okay?" Sam questioned as Dean gave a small huff and a effortless nod.
"Let's get to it then, where are we going?" Dean asked.
"There's a diner, about forty five minute drive away, should take us half an hour if we drive quick" and with that they both sped off, ready to meet this 'Adam Milligan'.
Thirty five minutes later:
Y/n's PoV:
"Are you ready Y/n?" Adams voice spoke out to me, catching me out of my haze, even if I only shrugged for a answer.
"Y/n, you have to make sure you be nice to them. These men could help us and we need all the help we can get at the moment... Okay" he crouched down in front of me outside the diner.
"Okay Adam" my small voice spoke making Adam smile and give me a hug.
"Okay kiddo! Time to meet these guys" and with that last sentence I quickly grasped onto Adams hand as he pushed the door open, looking for two men and quickly asking if one of them was "Sam" before sitting down with me. All I done was avoid their gaze and pick at my fingers.
"Hi Adam. I'm Sam, this is Dean" Sams voice spoke.