"Lost leg Pal'

Bubbles looked at boomer she was awake and yet ready to wake him up she wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible with boomer but she saw boomer condition he couldn't even walk but he's half human and he can float bubbles though bubbles looked at boomer when one of boomer eyes open he looked at bubbles and smirked and kissed her on the lips making bubbles
Blush her heart beat as boomer pulled back as he smiled, making bubbles smile a bit as boomer kissed her cheek.
"Boomer we have to go" bubbles said as boomer just nodded as bubbles rolled her eyes as she grabbed boomer cheek,
"Listen I love you too but we can't waste anytime blossom and buttercup and brick and blossom are probably worried about us okay? We have to go now" bubbles said as she pulled way from boomer cheeks as boomer nodded as he looked at bubbles she was a bit upset about it and boomer noticed..
"The way you just went is it blocked?" Boomer said bubbles raised his eyebrow 'I came down here why would it be blocked?' She thought as she float to get the place she was crawling as she looked at the entry it wasn't blocked 'thank god' bubbles thought..

She went back down and shook her head as she looked at boomer,
"It isn't blocked" bubbles said cheerfully as boomer smiled and nodded as bubbles smiled and blushed at his smile,
Boomer float still aware he has only one leg and started crawl able to managed one leg as they both broke free they both hug for freedom as they pulled way and both blush on the memories in that room.
"We did it" bubbles said happily as she broke the awkward tension between the blues boomer nodded as he kept his smile as they hold their hands together trying to find the redheads.

"Babe" butch said as buttercup looked at him as she smiled shyly as butch kissed her neck as buttercup hold his shoulders as he smiled and pulled away buttercup looked at him in confusion,
"Why did you stop?" Buttercup asked as butch looked at her and smirked as buttercup blushed,
"Wait no! That's not what I meant" buttercup said as butch laughed as he kissed her girlfriend cheek as she blushed,
"I wondered where my tsundere girl was" he said as he chuckled as buttercup blush and sighed.
"I'm not a tsundere" buttercup said as butch nodded as he smiled,
"Right" he joked as buttercup rolled her eyes as she blushed in embarrassment of what she said before..

"Anyways do you have any suggestions to escape this place?" Butch said spacing out the awkward tension as buttercup shook her head as she sighed as she looked down feeling useless.
As butch looked at her and sighed and stands up and looks around to se any clues nearly touching the the the roof, he looked up and look down at buttercup,
As his stomach grumbles as butch blushed as buttercup laughed as butch looked at her and sit back down, as buttercup stopped laughing.
"Babe I'm serious if we don't do something we are going to die here from starvation" butch said as buttercup nodded as butch sighed, as he looked at buttercup and could see her hopeless eyes.

And started to crawl to buttercup section of the room as buttercup blushed as butch smirked.
"You look so tasty babe" butch said as buttercup just laughed it off trying to get rid of butch flirtatious skills as buttercup still blushes while butch looked at her serious, as he kissed her lips as she blushed and pulled away from him as quickly as possible, he sighed as he got up from frustration and started to punch the wall as quickly as possible because of butch power of strength a big hole cracked and shattered as the stones fell and made a big gap,
As buttercup gasped and got up as she looked at her boyfriend she could tell that he was mad at her but she couldn't help it.
She gets all crazy around him, and sometimes pushes him around by mistakes she's the opposite to love with butch she's the pushing one while butch is the one who dose the moves.
She sighed and grabbed his hand hoping he will forgive her.

Butch looked at her he sighed,
"You mad at me" buttercup said as her eyes popped out making butch blush he shook his head and patted her head and rustled it as buttercup leaped out and smacked his shoulder as they both had a play fight, they both called it a tie since they where both equally matched and both them knew they couldn't beat their counterparts.
"And this is why I love you" butch said as buttercup blushed as she flustered her eyes and turn her head away.
"Whatever!" She said as she blushed as butch chuckled as he kiss her cheek and buttercup allowed it she loved butches affection towards her and no one else it showed her how special she was to him.