where's my money? part 2

5:00 am

2: * silently opens his door a little and sees 3 hitting some golfballs around with a golf club so he puts on a fake moustache on himself and walks by 3 * morning...

3: good day to you sir * realizes* oh wait a minute what the hell

2: * scared and tries to run but gets knocked down the stairs * ugh.... * Gets hit in the head with the golf club * AHHHHH!!!

3: * angry * getting real tired of you ducking me man getting real tired * proceeds to beat 2 with the golf club* WHERE'S MY MONEY!!!

2: * screaming in pain *

3: you have money to pay for that fake moustache how much did you pay for it?

2: $2.99.... * 3 pulls out a gun and shoots 2 in the right leg * AHHH!!! * Holding the wound * listen you just gotta give me more time* gets shot in the left leg * AHHHHH!!!

3: * starts pistol whipping 2 in the face then walks away to get something *

2: * crawling away * 3 listen this is craz- * sees that 3 has a flame thrower now * OH MY GOD!!! * Gets lite on fire and is screaming in pain has he rolls on the floor trying to put himself out eventually the flames die out and now he's laying on the floor chared black * ..... Alright let's go to the bank......