MarkiMash-Youtube Prodigies

Marks P.o.v.

"Hey there everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to another episode of sims,Now this game is amazingly fun and if you have it I know you'll agree,now let's begin"

I did my usual routine and started to play sims everything was the same except for that Aaron (Yamimash) was here. And  he started to creep along being low so the fans don't see him because he always tries to scare me and I guess the fans get a kick out of it cuz they always reply saying that was hilarious , do it again, y'all two are so cute together.

But I guess this time it's different because he went down to my pants unbuckling them and pulled my dick out and started sucking on it earning a very quick moan from me,I played it off pretending that I stubbed my toe on the desk.

"Uh sorry guys I stubbed my toe on the stupid desk...I'm starting to think things are after me well let's continue shall we?"

Aaron started to go faster now having his small hands on me too. I moaned really loudly playing it off as I forgot something really important.

"Okay guys I gotta leave cause I forgot something really important I got to do and I'll post this up by tomorrow, And as always I'll see you in the next video...Bye-Bye!"

I hurried up and signed off and immediately turned off the camera and pulled Aaron up, pulled down his pants and thrusted up inside of him , not giving him any mercy.

"This...is...what happens ....when you mess...with me...during recording...!"

Aaron started to pant heavily BC he's about to cum.

"Oh... fuck...Daddy!!!!" Aaron screamed as his cum came out of him. While he was still finishing I was still thrusting madly into him until finally I came inside of him panting heavily, I picked him up bridal style and laid him down on the bed,me going back to put the video up and then went back to lay back down with Aaron put the covers up to us and putting my arm around him. He sighed contently and whispered"I think I should start messing with you more while recording ." after that he fell asleep head laying on my chest while I chuckled and slowly drifted off to sleep.....

Second chapter I'm squealing with joy....so here's the schedule... Monday's,Wednesday's , and Friday's I'm updating...Saturday and Sunday I'm taking requests...like I said before...any ships,boyxboy, girlxboy ,and also girlxgirl. It can also be of you and one of you're friends or enemies .....
OK Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease (The Pest) bye my wonderful pack of crazy and wacky creatures!!!!! ; )