Getting Married?

"Urgh..." I turned my alarm off. It was 7:30 and I remembered dad and mom were expecting me today. I brushed my teeth and made my hair in a high bun. I applied few make-ups,wore my green gown and my sandals to match. l was ready to go.
      I came out and locked my door. I took a cab to my parents house. When l finally reached,l walked in and saw dad and mom sitting comfortably and watching T.V
    " Hi Mom,Hi Dad", I said giving them a hug.
      "How are you sweetie"? My mom asked me.
     " Fine mom"
      "Darling we missed you" my dad said
       " l missed you too,oh what of Ken"?
      "He's inside his room,always busy with his phone,you know"
     "OK,that's by the way Dad,so em you know why am here right"?
     " Yes honey,you know that now you are done with school,I mean college and all those stuffs,your mom and I actually wants you to get em...
     " Get what"? I asked
      "This is going to be very hard for you,my dear,my mom said
    " We actually want you to get married"
      "WHAT!!!!!,Dad did I just hear you right? Dad I just turned 22 and you want me to get married? No,,no no,it just can't happen dad"
     " Mom,do something please,l am still small"
     " Honey you  know that once your dad says something,it's final. I can't do anything this moment.
      Wait who does my father really wants me to get marriage to and at this age?
     "Honey don't you think that El is still small to get married?" My mom asked my dad
    "She is turning 23 next year,she is not a kid anymore", my dad said in a light tone
    " El,you would be getting married to my friend's son,Sean. Actually he is a billionaire of Wilson Enterprises"
     "Jesus,l am getting married to a billionaire? I just can't think straight again.
     " He is a nice and handsome man actually,my dad continued. You would be getting married to him in less than two months to come. But before then,you will meet him on Monday to talk things out between yourselves"
     "Are you listening Elsie"? My mom asked me.
   I was out of words now. Should I say am happy because am getting married to a billionaire and sad because I would miss all my friends. I don't even know how this Sean would be,will be as nice as dad thinks he is? Let's just say,l can't wait to meet him on Monday.

     " Yeah mom",am listening. I think I have to go now,I said
      "OK then, see you,my mom said and hug me. You will be fine my dear,Sean really is a nice and loving man,you will see it too,she said again whispering into my ears.
   " OK mom,I love you"
      " l love you too"
         *        *        *       *       *        *        *        *

        WILSON ENTERPRISES (Sean's POV);
           " Knock,Knock"
          "Yeah,come in Stacie", l said
        " Morning sir,these are the files you sent for and your father called saying that he will be here by 11:00 to talk to you "
        " OK,thank you,you can leave now"
        "I wonder why dad is coming today and what he has to tell me" Well first things first.
       I picked up my phone and dialed Stacie up.
       "Yes sir"? Any problem?
       No,no actually, cancel all my appointment from 11:00 to 11:30,I will do something about them later okay?
          " Okay sir,see you soon"
         *       *        *       *       *      *      *       *       *
11:00am
      " Knock,knock,knock"
       " Yeah,come in",l said adjusting my suit properly.
        " Oh son! How are you? You are looking great"
       "Dad!!Long time and am perfectly fine. Please take a sit"
      "Not to waste much of your time,am actually here to uh tell you something, it's kinda hard to say".
       " Dad come on,you can say anything. You are making me feel nervous now. Did anybody die?
  "No son,it's that you are going to em get m..arri...ed soon.
     " WHAT!!! Dad you can't just be serious please. I can't just marry someone I have never met nor talk to before. Dad I will do any other thing but not this"
    Not to go further,you will be meeting her on Monday and you guys will be getting married in two months to come. Actually her father is a good friend of mine.
     " DAD CAN'T YOU JUST GET IT,I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO ANYBODY"
      "Sean don't you dare raise your voice at your father!!!"
    I need to calm down or else l will do something stupid.
     "Am sorry dad,l didn't mean to shout but dad you see you can't just...."
      "Sean,my decision is final. You will get married to her and nothing or nobody will do anything about that"
       With that,my dad left my office .
       "Urgh,l know dad is angry at me now. I will show that girl who l am and what I am really made up of.
        "I was so so angry now. I just carried my box and left,but before that I told Stacie to cancel all my appointments
         " Stacie,just cancel all  my appointments and make sure everyone leaves early "
        "OK sir,thank you. With that,l left the office for home"
       "Yeah,Woah woah woah"
       "Stacie,why are you shouting by this time", Kim asked
        " Boss just said we all can leave early,am so happy,l can go and meet my boyfriend "
        " Whatever,you are making noise please,we are busy,Kim said
        "OK OK,huh,always jealous"
     *      *     *      *      *       *       *      *      *      *