3

Mango walked down the streets of Minecraftia, she hid the iron sword in her jacket, ready to kill.

As she walked down the gravel streets she saw two people sitting still on a small bench, Sky and Ty. Mango pulled out the sword from her jacket. She took the cloth from her shoulder and gripped it in her other hand.

Her face was calm, she came up with a plan.

Mango hid the sword behind a tree witch was close to the bench.

"Hey, Ty and Sky, what's up," Mango waved to the to minecrafters. they waved back.

"Sup, Mango, have a seat" Sky smiled at Mango, Mango sat down. She smiled.

"So Mango, how was your... night" Ty asked smiling.

Mango replied, "bloody..."

"What?" Sky frowned, Ty looked at her in confusion, Mango pulled her sword from behind the tree,

"Bloody, very bloody," Mango swung her sword over her head.

"Oh, so, VERY BLOODY!" Mango shouted and stabbed Sky in the chest, blood spilled out slowly, sinking into Sky's clothing, the blood sank into the gravel sidewalks cracks. It was bloody, very bloody.

Ty looked at Mango, he was shivering in fear, Mango started to walk to him. 'why, why did Sky have to die, and not me'  Ty thought still fearing he would lose his life, he wished he could have saved sky. But he can still save the others.

Ty ran in fear, Mango was watching him run away, Mango chopped the head off Sky, she cleaned her sword with the cloth that was on her shoulder. And she gave him a sly evil smile.  

" Tell anyone you want, Ty, they wont believe you," Mango shouted to him " I know they wont believe you," Mango whispered to herself....