Chapter 2

"It's fridayyyyy!" Alice yelled, Jumping around the art room like a maniac. Normally,we would be in English,but because of Early Release,our schedule is sped up. I rolled my eyes.

"Sit down A!Everyones going to think you put to much sugar in your coffee again! Remember last time?"

A few months ago,Alice brought coffee for me at my house,and my mom had poured sugar in her cup,and then got mixed up and that her cup was my cup,which caused extra sugar in her coffee. Which is not something that should happen to Alice. For the rest of the day, she got tons of DTs for simply being to energetic and once,hopping up in the middle of a lecture and throwing all the papers that the teacher had in her hand,into the hallways. For the rest of the month,her nickname was 'Hypalice". Like they literally combined her name with the word Hyper. in my opinion,It was kind of lame.

Alice stuck her tongue out of me. "Well pooh you. At least I got a nickname,even if it is that."

A few minutes later,the bell rang,and 4 teenage boys walked in. They were new,from what I could tell, considering this is somewhat of a small town.

The teacher stepped up,smiling at them."Everybody,these are our new students!Why don't you tell us our names?"

"I'm Luke," The blonde one said,running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm Michael." One of them said,who had extremely dyed hair.

"Calum."One said,he looked kind of asian.

"And I'm Ashton." The one with dimples said,his smiling stratching out.

"Well have a seat," Mrs.Marsh's eyes trailed across the room,landing on me."How about you guys sit next to August,I'll have her be your guide. Raise your hand,August."

I slowly raised my hand,the whole class staring at either them,or me.They instantly started walking towards me,each taking their own seats around me. I looked down,feeling nervous. They were each extremly handsome,and I,being me,would probably screw all the chances I had with one of them.

Mrs.Marsh smiled and turned to the board,writing today's assigment on the board.45 minutes later of complete boredom,the bell rang.I quickly grabbed my stuff,heading to the door,waiting for them.For the rest of the day they followed me around,going to each class I went to. I got to know them quite well actully. Luke had a girlfriend,named Shelbie,Calum had a girlfriend named Stephanie,Michael had one named Joana,and Ashton was,from his own weirds 'singler then a pringle.' Whatever that meant.

At the end of the class period I waved,walking away. little did I know,it wouldn't be the last I'd be seeing them.