Untitled Part 31

Prior to that moment on the phone when he had begged her to let him try one last time, Jian Bianlin had actually tried once to "ask" Chu Jian to give him a chance. Can you think of when that was? (I admit it. My heart went out to Jian Bianlin when I found out about that, and I choked up a bit.)

Chapter 8.2 — Your Smile that is Even More Enchanting (2)

That night, the people downstairs caroused away until past three in the morning.

Lying on the bed, Chu Jian watched him remove his top and pants. As he lifted up a corner of the quilt to slide underneath it, she was terribly anxious. This was unlike last night. Last night, she had not known what would happen and therefore had been fearless out of ignorance. Now, though... Chu Jian squeezed herself closer to the wall. When he pulled her with one arm against his bare chest, her entire mind was filled with snatches of images from the previous night and how he had tired her out for several hours and not let her sleep.

Out of reflex, her heart began to pound against her chest, and she was a little breathless. "This bed is too loud..."

Jian Bianlin: "I'll be more gentle."

Those words were simply too provocative. Gentle? How was he even going to be "gentle"? Jian Bianlin's hand was fumblingly caressing her back, and though he tried to control himself, it was completely without success. However, he had only just shifted his leg before the bed let out a couple of cries of creak, creak, like it was trying to join in with the spirit of the moment. Jian Bianlin could not hold himself back, and pressing his forehead beside her ear, he felt around on the table for the television remote control. His finger slid several rounds around the remote control until he finally found the red button and turned on the television.

Chu Jian protested, "You're turning on the TV in the middle of the night. Isn't that just 'covering your own ears while stealing a bell' [only able to deceive yourself]?"

"......"

The television was turned off again. The surroundings slipped back into stillness.

Afraid that she would get angry, Jian Bianlin dared not make any rash moves and could only slowly use kisses to torture her. From her lower lip to her upper lip to her tongue, he silently tormented her lips. Gradually, they became sore from his nibbling. Chu Jian shifted, gingerly trying to evade him. The bed once more gave squeals of creak, creak...

How could Jian Bianlin possibly curb himself at this point? But unexpectedly, Chu Jian, whose ears had been pricked up the entire time, suddenly broke out into giggles. "Oh man, I can't. I really want to laugh."

Jian Bianlin brushed his face across her lips, his kisses trailing down along the curve of her arched neck while his hands did not so much as pause. "Be good... be good."

In the end, though, they were still interrupted by the creaking of the bed. Chu Jian shoved at him frantically. "Think of a way to deal with that first..."

"......"

Deciding to simply yank the quilt onto the floor, he lifted her off the bed and then lay down with her on top of the quilt. After nuzzling for only a while, Chu Jian felt achy from the top of her head to her back from being pressed into the hard cement floor, and when her elbow slipped down and knocked against the ground, it hurt, too. Anyway, even with the quilt cushioning them underneath, it still was not good enough. The floor was just too hard... Jian Bianlin tried to accommodate her, but switching through a variety of different positions had no noticeable effect. Eventually, with nothing he could do about it, he held her in his arms and kissed her for a long time, from top to bottom. Then, lifting her back up onto the bed and wrapping her snugly in the bedsheets, he sat by himself on the edge of the bed, his head propped in his hands as he composed himself for a dozen or so seconds.

My Darling (我的曼达林)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara