Baby - Daniel Seavey

WARNING If you didn't read the book before this read it now to understand what is going on and how it all started. It's Daniel Seavey Imagine by SeaveyPoo123 this is Daniel Seavey Imagine 2. If you are done with that book enjoy this one!!!

*                              *                              * 

It's been 2 years  since I had my first child. Her name is Lizzy. She is the sweetest, and the smartest. Daniel came out the room with his new blonde hair holding her in his arms. 

I walked out the bedroom and I saw Jonah and Cassie sitting together on the couch. They got engaged the week Lizzy turned 2. Jack met a girl named Jocelyn and she lives with us now. Zach met a girl named Eliana and they have been dating for 3 months now. Now, they are inseparable. Corbyn has been dating a girl named Christina for a few months now as well.

"Daniel, I am going to check up on Calvin for a few minutes, should I take Lizzy with me?" I asked him walking towards the door grabbing the keys. 

"Do you have to? the boys and the girls thought of going to the beach so we could just spend time together as a group." said Daniel.

I bit my lip. I guess I could stay with them and leave Calvin alone. After all, He believes what his wife Elizabeth says. " Family by Heart is more important than family by blood." I rolled my eyes at the thought and walked to Daniel asking to carry Lizzy. She laughed when I grabbed her and Daniel fixed his shirt. 

Eliana knocked on the door and entered as she hugged Jack and sat next Zach. "Hey y/n". she said I smiled at her kindness.

"Hey, Eliana." I said. Zach immediately started cuddling with her as I went in the kitchen with Cassie and Jonah who were cooking dinner. 

"Hey, y/n?'' said Jonah. I looked at him when I heard my name. "Can you head to the store ad buy milk and ham with Daniel? We are making dinner to take to the beach." he asked. I nodded and changed into jeans and a sweatshirt. I dressed Lizzy in a Pink shirt with jeans and a jean jacket. Daniel kissed me softly as I got in the car holding Lizzy with my hip.

When we went to the store I took a cart and sat Lizzy in it gently. Daniel Pushed the cart and joked around with Lizzy.

"Dani, I am going to look for the milk, you the ham ok?" I asked. He smiled heading towards the deli. 

 I walked past and aisle where there was a woman who looked familiar. I grabbed a milk carton and saw the woman's Face. I immediately dropped my jaw and the milk carton on the floor.

Oh shit. It was Jessica. She had 2 kids and a baby. Next to her..... was Calvin.