15

[RECAP]

We climbed out the window and as soon as Melly climbed out and joined me there was a gunshot and I looked down and Melly was bleeding out and before everything went blizzard the last thing I heard him say was "I love you girl"

[END OF RECAP]

Dessy

I turned around and Melly was laying on the ground holding his chest and for some reason his song 'Mind On My Murder' flashed through my mind.

I looked up to see 6ix9ine holding the gun in his hand with the smoke still coming out and as in a flash Melly was rushing at him like a football player and 6ix9ine was cocking the glock back and aiming for him but Melly tackles him before he could shoot and I couldn't do anything but look because I was stuck at the moment.

Next thing I know is Melly getting up and rushing to my side before everything completely went black....

[Omniscient Point Of View]

Melly rushes to Dessy's side as he seen the bullet holes in her stomach. He felt a burden cast down on him as he picked her body up and ran to the nearest highway and carjacked a car from an elderly man.

As he drove to the hospital Dessy croaked out "Whatever happens tell my brothers I said to grow up and stop being so childish and I love them even tho....I th.." Melly cut her off and said "Just stop talking Baby. Save your breath because you'll be able to tell them that yourself okay? Stay with me don't leave me."

Melly kept driving fast to the hospital but didn't realize that Dessy's brothers was speeding behind him but as soon as they got to the hospital the nurse got Dessy and Armon attempted to slap Melly but he caught his arm and twisted his arm.

A lady screamed out "HELP! POLICE!! THEYRE FIGHTING HELPPP!" Little bitch ass hoe make me sick. The police cane and escorted them out the hospital and the police looked at Melly and said "Hold on! You need a doctor too!"

Before Melly could remember anything he passed out too.

**Y'all Ian been updating 💀 but I'm back and I'm betterrr and I want to write bad as Everrrrrr. (See what I did there?😂)**

**Ill update again later probably**