6. Why she's here...

Arisu has now found all of the brothers, and surprised them. Ayato called Subaru and Arisu for something, they both went up and saw the whole family. When Arisu came in, all the Sakamaki brothers, including Subaru, smiled at her. She said " Look I know I'm back so just calm down and stop with the smiles." " Looks like they can't Arisu.. they just won't stop looking." Yui said with her sweet smile. " Well... we'll see.." Arisu said looking down with her smirk. " Arisu?.. can I ask you a quick question?" Reiji said. " Go ahead." Arisu said when she sat down one of the chairs, and crossed her white legs. " I wnated to know that... why are you moving here? Did someone in England kicked you out." Reiji said. And Arisu's sweet face turned upside down, and looked down. " Well that's not good." Ayato said. " What happened?" Kanato said. And when Arisu was looking down, everyone saw a tear drop coming down on her beautiful white face. The sakamaki brothers were shocked, and know that something bad happens. " Arisu do you need a warm hug?" Yui said. " P..please?" Arisu said. And Yui approach to Arisu and gave her a gentle cuddle so it would feel better. " See I told you she is still a wimp." Ayato said. " AYATO????!!!!!!!! I'M ABOUT TO KICK YOUR FRICKIN ASS IF YOU SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Arisu said in an anime angry expression. " Then-again-maybe-not." Ayato said while he was trembling in fear. And Arisu sat down, and she inhaled and exhaled a couple times. Until she has spoken " Well everyone... this is the reason why I've moved here... Last week my mother Mai Yoshioka, told me that I can go shopping for a little bit.. and I accepted it. I got my purse ready to go. And as soon as I walked out of that door? There's no turning back now... I had so much fun having my own shopping spree. But, when I returned back.. I slowly opened the door, and the whole mansion was pitch black."

" Oh god... this is crepping me-" " Would you shut up Laito, don't interrupt Arisu's story.. and your also the second wimp." Subaru said when he slapped Laito's head. And Arisu continued " I was curious at that moment. I looked from head to toe, and side by side, and there is nothing.. Until I caught a familiar scent. I followed the stench in the air, and that when I bumped into a door. And I saw a note sticked in front. I took it from it and it said

' Sweet Arisu.. I know that this is to early to say this but..I just wanted to say that once you open this door, pack your belongings. And live with the Sakamaki brothers. They now live in another mansion with a human girl, so please be on your best behavior.. I love you so much dear.'

It didn't said nothing when I finished, it doesn't had the signature. Until when I opened it.... my parents..*sniff*..." " Don't tell me." Yui said with a frightened face. "..... my parents... WERE DEAD!!" Arisu said. And everyone gasped. " Dead? But how?" Reiji Shu said. " My parents were  covered in there blood laying on the floor, and I noticed that the one that wrote the note.. was mother." Arisu said while she was crying. " You've got to be kidding me." Laito said. " I fell from my clean knees and started crying... but something caught my eye.." Arisu said, and got angry. " W-what is it?" Kanato said. " I noticed that... Cordelia was in front of me with a knife in her hand." Arisu said. " She's back?" Yui said. " That's impossible!!!" Ayato said. " Ayato weren't you the one that killed Cordelia?" Laito said. " I did." Ayato said. " Wait I'm not finish." Arisu said. "... Continue?" Reiji said. " If you want to stop Cordelia once and for all... there no way to stop her." Arisu said. " WHAT????!!!!!!!" The Sakamaki brothers all said. " Didn't I told you that she's a stupid ghost idiots!!!! She's dead remember????!!!!!" Arisu screamed. " Well that's a coincidence." Reiji said. " That stupid bitch chan is back??" Laito said. " Well that's bad news.." Subaru said. " How are we going to kill her if she's a ghost now?" Yui said. " I guess she wins." Arisu said. " That's enough for all of us.. we need to find plans so that Cordelia won't kill Arisu.. from now on.. we need some sleep for tomorrow.. which means your going to school Arisu." Reiji said. " FINALLY!!!! You don't wanna know how I hate being home school." Arisu said. " Well... good night everyone." Reiji said. " Good night!!!" Everyone said. And every went to sleep.