Chapter 1

Abigail's POV:

I'm sitting in my office with my head in my hands and my elbows on my desk. I just made the worst mistake ever.

"I heard you still haven't found your mate." Nathaniel tells me.

"No, I haven't really looked though." I replied back. I don't like where he is going. We have been working on this alliance for three months. Now he shows up out of the blue.

"I suppose you know my brother, Colin lost his mate. He has a young daughter, and she needs a mother. If you agree to marry him, I will agree to all your terms." He explained with a smirk.

"Your terms sound enticing, however, give me some time to contemplate it." I nodded to him.

"I'll set up for you to come to my pack, and meet with him, and his daughter." He nodded and left with his Delta.

I don't want to marry his brother, for fear of his brother being just like the Alpha. Alpha Nathaniel is dominating, his Luna is beneath him. The only reason I want an alliance with him, is because he had strong warriors, and better an alliance than enemies.

"Abby, you don't have to do this. You don't need his help." Danny, my best friend and Beta.

"Danny, you know that if we don't have this alliance, then they can end up attacking us. We also will need help if the rogues keep attacking this way. We already have 20 of our warriors down." I sighed out.

Danny pulled me out of my chair into a hug. He has done this since we were in diapers. Everyone assumed we would be mates, he was always protective, and supportive of me. However, we were not. His mate Rain, was another good friend of ours, and never got overly jealous of our relationship. She saw it for what it was, brother sister.

"Thanks, I needed that." I pulled away from Danny. I smiled at him.

"Alpha, Alpha Nathaniel called. He wants you to come tomorrow." Ever, or Everett my Delta informed me.

"Why on the Goddess' green earth wouldn't he just call me, or for that matter just tell me when he was here a good 6 hours ago!?" I yelled with my Alpha tone slipping. Both Danny and Ever showed their necks in submission.

"Sorry guys, he just pisses me off."

Tony's POV:

"Where is that useless Omega!?" I heard my brother roar while he was coming back from visiting another Alpha.

"Here Alpha." I said quietly, with my head bowed. He smirked at this. He always loved it when I bowed to him.

"I have an Alpha visiting tomorrow. She will be staying the night. Fix a room her, and clean this damn house!" Alpha finished with a yell. I heard a few gasps. Did he say 'she'?

"Alpha? It's a female Alpha, don't you mean Luna?" I heard Colin ask, I still haven't lifted my head.

"No! She calls herself the Alpha, but Colin. You will make her Luna. You are going to marry her, and make her submit." Alpha said sadistically. I heard the females gasp. Making a female submit can be painful if they refuse.

"And don't go telling me, you won't do it. Your mate is dead, and you have a whiney female child to care for!" Alpha snapped. "Why are you still in here, get to work." He yelled at me, and kicked me away.

I am used to this. It's how he treats us. No one goes against him, no one dares. I am an Omega, and have no say. I know I was born an Alpha, but that doesn't mean anything anymore. I killed our parents, Alpha hates me because of it, Colin still acts like a brother as long as Alpha isn't around. I even help take care of my niece.