Todoroki x Reader

Okay some points to start off on:
(y/n)- your name
(y/q)- your quirk (optional if you want to be a super genius with no quirk),
(y/ec)- your eye color
(y/hc)-your hair color
And I can't think of anything else that about sums up all that is needed to know. And I do not own the characters or bnha, this is for fun. And most of not all of this is not going to follow the plot line of bnha unless some of the events are mentioned in this. Plus, this is starting at UA already. Alright I shall shut up now and get on with the story!

================================
(y/n's) POV
I can't believe how much has happened, and just in the blink of an eye the first semester has gone by just like that. With the entrance exams, the UsJ attack with the villains, and the Sports Festival, gosh all of that in my first year of class 1-A. Not to mention my I don't know... major crush on Todoroki-kun. Even if he was cold towards the entire class at the beginning of the semester, but after the sports festival he has changed in some ways. He has always been a handsome young man with an incredible quirk, but I think there is even more about him that shines through with his aura. It isn't as intimidating anymore, but more relaxed. It's thanks to Midoriya-san that he is more willing to use his left side.... which is why I don't plan on ever confessing to him. I think he likes Midoriya-san or Yaoyorozu, but even though I don't stand a chance with my plain (y/hc), or my normal (y/ec), I'm still in love with Todoroki-kun. *sigh,* I guess I'm still trying to accept the fact that Todoroki is way out of my league. As I sat in class with Aizawa Sensei sleeping on the floor, I couldn't help but zone out for a bit. My thoughts on Todoroki again. As I was practically daydreaming, I heard a loud shriek in my direction causing me to jump out of my thoughts. "HEY (Y/N)! WE WERE PLANNING ON HANGING OUT AFTER SCHOOL-" "BE QUITE! Let me finish my nap, or detention for you Aishido." Aizawa Sensei reprimanded. "Hehe... sorry Aizawa Sensei." Mina let out a nervous chuckle. "But anyway as I was saying the gang was going out tonight and we were wondering if you'd like to come with?" Mina said a lot quieter. "Hmm... I'll ask my mom to see if we have anything scheduled for today, but other then that I'm free to hang out with y'all." I gave her an answer she wanted. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you but Todoroki is coming with us as well. This would be a great opportunity to confess ya know~" Mina was absolutely teasing me about the massive crush I have on said Icy Hot. "Aishido, what ever do you mean?" I said trying to play dumb. " You definitely know what I mean~" she kept pushing her luck. "Well class is starting soon so see ya after school!" Mina waved me off.

~~~~~~time skip because that would be an entire paragraph to write a school scene~~~~~

  The bell just rang signaling us to get out of this mosh pit called school. I'm heading over to the school gates to see Mina already there along with Bakugo, Kirishima, Midoriya, Ochako, Kaminari, Sero, and Todoroki. Wait a minute, Todoroki is actually coming! I feel myself start to get light headed and I feel like I'm going to die of excitement. 'No, bad (y/n), just stay calm and collected and you'll be fine.' Mentally pumping myself up. " Hey (y/n), we were starting to wonder when you'd show up~" Mina once again teasing me. "Yeah yeah you had to wait eternity for me didn't ya." I rolled my eyes with my sarcastic smile lace across my face. "Well come on extras we don't got all night! Get your butts moving so we can get this over with." The Pomeranian in heat complained. Kirishima placed a hand on Bakugo's shoulder and starting telling him to stop that type of behavior. As I stared at the two thinking how cute of a couple they would be, I felt a presence come up behind me. I turn and saw Todoroki. "Hello." He decided to say. " H-hi-i." I replied nervously. 'OH MY GOSH WHY AM I SO NERVOUS, CALM DOWN BODY CALM DOWN! ABORT ABORT! ABANDON SHIP. RAWR!! As all of this was going on in my head I didn't notice Todoroki staring fondly at me. "Hey (y/n, the others are already leaving we should probably catch up to them." I heard Todoroki softly say. "Yeah, you're right we should catch up to them." After I finished that sentence I grabbed his hand and ran with him to try and catch up with the group. I never noticed the slight blush on Todoroki's face.

~~~~~~time skip to where they're going because why not and I'm out of ideas~~~~~~

As we get there I realized it was a karaoke place. Sweet. As we all walked in to rent out a room for an hour (I think that's what you do), we all got to sing to our hearts content and laugh along as well. It was whenever we had like 15 minutes left till we had to leave when Todoroki called out to me asking me to come with him. Oblivious to the  thing that could happen I follow him out into the hallway. "Listen (y/n), I know we haven't known each other for a while or really talked that much. B-but I really l-like you so please go out with me!" I was stunned. Todoroki asking me out was a thought that never crossed my mind. I think Todoroki was a little confused as to why I wasn't responding. "(y/n), what's the matter? Did I confess too soon? Do you have someone else you li-" and before he could finish his sentence I leaned in and hugged him. "Y-y-yes, yes, definitely, absolutely I would love to be with you Todoroki." I said staring him straight in his eyes as if to give him confirmation that I'm serious. And all of a sudden he started smiling, not one of those creepy smiles, but a boyish and carefree happy smile that could take away anyone's breath. " I'm so happy that you said yes, I like you a lot (y/n. Maybe even love." Todoroki absolutely said. "I-I-I l-love yo-u too, Todoroki." With a stutter that could possibly compete with Midoriya's. I then decided to be bold and jumped up to give him a quick peck on lips, grabbed his hand, and went back to the others. We were both smiling once we went back in the room.

————————————————————————

Hello again it's the author and I was wanting to say thank you for reading and that if you see any spelling mistakes or if I trail off anywhere in the middle of a sentence reply in the comments or DM me. Or if you have any questions or concerns you can still DM me or reply in the comments and I'll get back to you.  But once again (I think) I do not own any of the characters and I'm only using them for this purpose of the story and the idea is clearly not mine. Any who, goodbye lovely readers who manage to find this and enjoy it. Have a good day/night/evening/ afternoon!