What class are you

Aries: 1-A (you were feeling very lazy and made a strategy. Your strategy was to follow people, wait for them to being one attack from getting points, and then you would quickly defeat the robot, stealing their points and hard work-)

Taurus: 1-B (you, Sagittarius, and Aquarius had a sleepover the night before and everyone knows, no one sleeps at a sleepover so you were exhausted and didn't perform your best)

Gemini: 1-A (no one really knows how you got in..)

Cancer: 1-B (you had stayed up too late watching who knows what, and arrived late but snuck in and managed to get a few points)

Leo: 1-B (it was either you or Aoyama....)

Virgo:1-A (you actually did everything correctly to prepare for the test, unlike the others-)

Libra:1-B (after defeating a few bots, one bot smacked you and you flew into a wall, ending with you not being able to participate due to your injuries but you got enough points to get into 1-B)

Scorpio: 1-A (SCORPIO used Charm! It's super effective!)

Sagittarius: 1-B (you, Taurus, and Aquarius had a sleepover the night before and everyone knows, no one sleeps at a sleepover so you were exhausted and didn't perform your best)

Capricorn: 1-A (blackmailed All Might because you found out about his secret and used it to make him recommend you to Nezu)

Aquarius: 1-B (you, Taurus, and Sagittarius had a sleepover the night before and everyone knows, no one sleeps at a sleepover so you were exhausted and didn't perform your best)

Pisces: 1-A (used puppy dog eyes as an advantage)

Sorry it took so long to finish this chapter, I've been working with another writer on uwusofiesquadowo  so if you want, you could always come check out the new book we're making. The sofiesquad is our group of friends.