Getting to know dady

Jays POV

I was ready to leave the hospital and go home with my dad for the first time. I was a little nerves I mean what if he doesn't love me. Maybe I'm over reacting. "Ready to go sweetie?" he asked me. "I need to say goodbye" I told him and went to say goodbye. When I got to Lucas I hugged him I felt something weird like if I we were the only ones in the world in that moment I let go. "Let's go" I told my dad. At the drive to his house there was no words spoken. We got to a big house painted a yellowish color. I got out and grabbed my stuff out of the truck I got in and saw the most adorable little girl ever. "Dady!" I heard her say she jumped into my dad's hands. "Amanda this is Jay" he introduced me to Amanda. "Hi,I'm Amanda and I'm 3 years old" she said. "Hi Amanda I'm Jay" I told her. "How old are you?" She asked me." I don't really know" I told her. "She's 15 years old Mandy" my dad told her. "We're gonna be the bests sisters ever" she said she's so cute. "Mandy why don't you show Jay her room" my dad told her. "Okay,follow me" she told me. I followed her into a room and put my stuff down and went into the kitchen. To see my dad. "What happened to me?" I asked him. "What happened to you about what?" he asked me. I took a deep breath. Ok jay your ready for this. "Why can't I remember who I am?" I asked him. He looked at me and took a deep breath. "Jay, you where in a car crash you were ok but the doctors didn't examine you that well they didn't see the blood you were losing the you went home and cut you're self.... you lost to much blood Jay and you had a black out that caused you to loose your memory." I was surprised on how stupid I was to cut myself but why? " thanks dad" I told him. "Jay are you ok?" Amanda asked me with big blue sad eyes. " I'm ok Mandy" I told her and hugged her. " Wanna play horsy" she asked me. "Yeah I'd love to play horse" then she leaded me to her room. We played horse over 45 times. "Let's play again" she said "no thank you Amanda I need to rest from all of this horses" I told her. "Ok we can play tomorrow" after that I went to bed.