Chapter 31

• Alana's pov •

It's been a week since Myles said that he was gonna try to get back things to normal. He's been doing a pretty good job .

He stays over almost every night to help me with Jacob when he wakes up at night . And lasts night I caught Myles tucking Maddie in and it was the cutest thing ever .

Im glad he decided to come back and try and make things back to the way they were .

~ midnight ~

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go downstairs and watch some tv . While I was going down the stairs I ran into someone .

" oh sorry " i said to Myles

" it's all good , what are you doing up " he asked

" I couldn't sleep so I came down to watch tv " i replied he just nodded his head and laughed

" what's so funny " i said with a smirk

" it's just that you always used to do that when you couldn't sleep . " he said

" hey wanna watch tv with me" I asked

" I would love that "he said laughing

We stayed up until 4am talking and laughing like old times . I really missed that .

• Myles pov •

We talked for so long it felt like old time . I really miss those days . But nomatter what I love the life and family I have right now .

Im gonna ask if she and the kids want to come to my house tomorrow night .

" alana " I asked

" Ya " she replied

" do you wanna come over tomorrow with the baby's and have dinner or something ."

" immm Ya I'd love that " she said smiling

We talked for a couple more minutes until Alana wanted to go to bed . We both stood up and we looked into each other's eyes . And before I knew it we were kissing . I felt the Sparks I haven't felt in so long . I knew she was my one and only true love forever .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry. For such a shirt chapter I'll update tomorrow