Pastel de Nata X Reader

Requested by @Violet-HeadAngel

Pastel de Nata was busy tending to the VIP balcony, taking orders, serving dishes, etc. He got to a table where a Loli was, when he saw you walk out of the kitchen, with Rice at your side, after checking how things were.

The Loli saw Pastel look at you and asked "Waiter? Why are you looking at that lady?" Pastel snapped out of his daze and looked at the Loli. "I honestly don't know, but something about her makes me look at her." He answered. The Loli giggled. "I think you're in love!"

Pastel's heart skipped a beat. You've always caught Pastel's eye ever since he was summoned. He remembers how you're kind to him more than the other food souls. Is he in love?

That thought lingered in his mind for the next few hours. It was busying his mind so much that his thoughts were caught off when he accidentally burnt his hand (he forgot the oven mitts) from the cooking sheet that was covered with egg tarts as he was taking it out of the oven.

You walked into the kitchen just before the incident and immediately rushed to him. "Pastel, are you alright?" You questioned him. Pastel tried his best to not blush, due to how close you were. "I'm fine." He replied, before putting his hand under cold water.

The room was silent for a moment, until Pastel decided to break the silence. "If I send you egg tarts, how many would you want?" Your mind pondered. "I think just a few." He nodded then got back to work on the egg tarts.

A few minutes later, you walked into your room to find a plate of egg tarts shaped into a heart on your desk with a note saying "Eu te amo". You then heard someone behind you clearing their throat.

You turned around and Pastel standing in the doorway with his face as red as a cherry. "D-Do you like it?" He slightly stuttered. You processed this for a moment and then smiled. "Of course I do!" You exclaimed. Pastel walked closer and stopped in front of you, eyes darting around the room.

"M-Master Attendant-" "Just call me (Y/N)." You cut him off. "(Y/N), I have something to tell you. I-I.. screw it." He mumbled the last part before he cupped your cheeks and pressed his lips against yours. Your face erupted into 100 shades of red and wrapped your arms around his neck.

You both separated, leaving a thin line of saliva. Pastel broke the line with his face a more red than yours. "I have something to tell you too." You leaned in closer to Pastel. "Eu também te amo."
—————————————
460 words! Okay, you would not believe how long this took me, due to many things I'm having to deal with in real life. Hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time!