Epilogue (boom bitch)

A week later.....

I couldn't believe my mas was gone. The only person I could tell any and everything is gone...for good. I hate the feeling. It makes me sick. LITERALLY I've been throwing up all day non-stop. Dae has been taking care of me since the funeral. It almost feels good. I miss Zay... I promised myself I wouldn't say those words because he took me away from my mama, because he wanted to marry do badly and he had to choose me. Out of all people. A knock was at the door.

"Come in," I felt like I was gonna die bitch I feel horrible.
Dae walked in witta bag in his hand. He gave me my blueberry cheese cake icecream then sat next to me.

"Did I tell ya I love yo big head ass today?" I said and he luaghed.

"Anythang fuhya sis," he put his arm on my shoulders. I was watching a romantic movie for some reason. I ain't been myself lately.

Dae got up and went to the kitchen. " I got you something else too." He handed me a box.

"The fuck yah get me a pregnancy test fah? Who I'm fuckin dae?" I yelled and he rolled his eyes.

"Bruh, shut the fuck up and take the test. I guess yo white boy gotcha ass knocked up make sure you know you his." This great value Bob Marley lookin ass nigga said.

I walked into the bathroom and took the test out of it's paper. I squated on the toilet and peed on the stick. Dae came in

"What it say?" He asked.

"I gotta wait you dumb fuck.",I said still annoyed.

"Yeah yo big ass pregnant." He laughed at the comment and I laughed too.

To waste time dae got a pack of uno cards and we been playin for five minutes.

" Draw four hoe," I said putting down my cards "uno out!", I yelled then the timer went off.

I was high key cool I know that I ain't no damn pregnant especially not with his  baby. Oh no.

I grabbed the test and shook it for a good five minutes then threw it to Dae. He grabbed the instructions then looked back at the stick.

"What it say dae,?" BARS but that's not important right now.

"Bunzi you is pregnant," I heard them words fall out of his mouth with more shock then the face I made.

I grabbed the stick from him and looked at it. I can't believe this....

"I'm pregnant with Xaviers baby and he'll never know it.", I said

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to kill it."